THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

grey is my second favorite color so i like it base on that. I didn't like last year's white bill

Richard's Sporting Goods already sold out. I copped quick.

Last edited:
Sticking to my routine. Not purchasing anything until the job is done.

Good luck to those who are trying though. Hopefully NBA learns from last year.

Are there still last year's Finals hat laying around anywhere? I'd love to buy another.

It's that time again gaiz, we're talking about hats again :lol: - I think it was Dland who hates this time of year :lol:.

Good series dubs. Hell of a comeback. I picked OKC as the underdog and unfortunately they faded as the series got further down the stretch. Good ****. 

d sporting good has it in stock online right now, but is it the same one?

damn, if anyone pics up extra hats in the coming days lmk :nerd:

i needs it despite not liking it as much :lol:

actually, i dont think the link i posted is the right hat. that one has the "back2back" logo instead of the warriors logo. FYI

I think all the retail ones will have back2back on it. The $28 one has the Warriors logo though

Last edited:
I don't think there's one without "BACK2BACK". - correct me if I'm wrong, I think the link was corrected to the back2back.

A CONFERENCE championship hat. :smh:

Championship hat will be copped though.

Word. Learned from when the 9ers were in the SuperBowl. Bought a jersey, they didn't get it done, I threw away said jersery.

HERE WE GO! Cavs rematch. Healthy team. No excuses. Although, you can tell Curry is playing through injury, his movements are way off, his lateral quickness isn't what it used to be, but he's still getting it done. Hell of a series :smokin

Back
Top Bottom