THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

What a game last night, to say the least :pimp: I think it was hands down the most emotional, most satisfying win since any of the Finals victories last year, and perhaps even more so considering the circumstances. Klay put the team on his back offensively, and Draymond and Iggy put the locks on KD and Westbrook down the stretch. It was a win from heart and toughness.

Warriors clearly have the momentum in the series now, but they still have to finish it off. KD and Westbrook will give OKC a chance any time they step on the court, so Warriors have to finish the job. Continue to be aggressive, don't let OKC's role players get going, and continue to force KD to take those tough shots, and the Warriors got it. Given they've been through this before, I don't doubt they can win, but they have to be very, very careful.

Can the game start already lol. Yeah body is beyond ready. Klay probably still hot from Saturday haha. This game will be a collective effort. Gotta stop the role players, they will look to get them more involved.

Wonder if Iggy will get the start or it'll be the same game plan to get him ready to lock KD down towards the end..

Hope to be some fireworks outside Oracle after the game and not because it's Memorial Day.

Weather is great in the Bay Area. Up and at 'em, can't wait to be in Roaracle tonight! Let's go boys [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
Me too. How much are last row tickets going for. I just want to be in the building for this.

$350 . Im watching this one at my bro in laws with family. Im going to assume they win. That means ill be going to the finals. If i assume they lose, i dont wanna be there lol. If im paying out the butt it better be for a championship. This is a good one to watch from home imo

Feel like Draymond Green has been the worst player on the court tonight. That needs to change, quick.

2nd chance points are killing the Warriors!!

And Steph and Klay gotta play the whole 2nd half

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom