Thank You To My Childhood Hero Scott Hall vol... Before Its Too Late

I'm sorry I can't watch that vid. Scott Hall was a hero to me as a kid.Dude was like the coolest wrestler I had ever seen.He had the swagger,the look,the attitude of a true rockstar in wrestling.I hate to see a dude who is a great go down this path.I'm 18 now I can't believe how many heroes I've lost from wrestling .From Mr.Perfect Bam Bam,Canyon ,Crash etc its like a list that keeps growing by the day.Its terrible to see this stuff.Its disturbing to watch Lex Luger paralyzed or Droz in a wheelchair.Chris murdering his family.I hate to see my heroes inducted in the hall of fame and not being there for their speeches.To see kids barely older than me delivering acceptance speeches.

I just hope Scott gets a hold of himself so that when he gets in the hall of fame we all can say hi to the bad guy again.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I just hope Scott gets a hold of himself so that when he gets in the hall of fame we all can say hi to the bad guy again.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wasn't a long time wrestling fan by any means. But the part of my life that I did watch it...Scott Hall/ Razor Ramon was my favorite. I had always been a WWF dude, but him and Hogan single-handedly made me a regular and switch to WCW.
It was hard watching him be a shell of himself in that video. Dude had so much flair and MACHISMO back in the day.

I wasn't a long time wrestling fan by any means. But the part of my life that I did watch it...Scott Hall/ Razor Ramon was my favorite. I had always been a WWF dude, but him and Hogan single-handedly made me a regular and switch to WCW.
It was hard watching him be a shell of himself in that video. Dude had so much flair and MACHISMO back in the day.

I swear everyone in the 90s wanted to be like the nWo, at least in my school. They were those dudes, and Scott Hall will always have my respect (along with the other members) for always putting on a hell of a show 
pimp.gif
Hope he gets better.

I swear everyone in the 90s wanted to be like the nWo, at least in my school. They were those dudes, and Scott Hall will always have my respect (along with the other members) for always putting on a hell of a show 
pimp.gif
Hope he gets better.

I'm sorry I can't watch that vid. Scott Hall was a hero to me as a kid.Dude was like the coolest wrestler I had ever seen.He had the swagger,the look,the attitude of a true rockstar in wrestling.I hate to see a dude who is a great go down this path.I'm 18 now I can't believe how many heroes I've lost from wrestling .From Mr.Perfect Bam Bam,Canyon ,Crash etc its like a list that keeps growing by the day.Its terrible to see this stuff.Its disturbing to watch Lex Luger paralyzed or Droz in a wheelchair.Chris murdering his family.I hate to see my heroes inducted in the hall of fame and not being there for their speeches.To see kids barely older than me delivering acceptance speeches.

I really hate posting that video and i've only watched it once but i really wanted people to understand that this was a serious situation and that he really needs all the help he can get.

I really hate posting that video and i've only watched it once but i really wanted people to understand that this was a serious situation and that he really needs all the help he can get.

Damn I hope he gets better childhood hero's falling off are very depressing to me I remember him always being on my WWF Ice cream bar and getting his card with it

Damn I hope he gets better childhood hero's falling off are very depressing to me I remember him always being on my WWF Ice cream bar and getting his card with it

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

He was also my favorite wrestler growing up. He had me sold during this match vs Bret Hart. Hart came out and gave his sunglasses to a kid, Hall gets out the ring and flicks his toothpick at the same kid
roll.gif

That and the latter match vs HBK. Classic.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

He was also my favorite wrestler growing up. He had me sold during this match vs Bret Hart. Hart came out and gave his sunglasses to a kid, Hall gets out the ring and flicks his toothpick at the same kid
roll.gif

That and the latter match vs HBK. Classic.

When I was watching Tough Enough the other week and SCSA asked that girl what her favorite match was, the first thing I thought of was Scott vs. Shawn ladder match..Dude was so huge for such a long time it's so sad to see him in this condition..I truly hope he gets better and hope God can heel his heart from whatever demons he's fighting..Why WWF/E never put the world title on him is beyond me..Cause as a good guy or bad guy (no pun intended) dude was insanely entertaining..

When I was watching Tough Enough the other week and SCSA asked that girl what her favorite match was, the first thing I thought of was Scott vs. Shawn ladder match..Dude was so huge for such a long time it's so sad to see him in this condition..I truly hope he gets better and hope God can heel his heart from whatever demons he's fighting..Why WWF/E never put the world title on him is beyond me..Cause as a good guy or bad guy (no pun intended) dude was insanely entertaining..

Back
Top Bottom