Thank You To My Childhood Hero Scott Hall vol... Before Its Too Late

I will put a toothpick in my mouth and pay respects to the man right now. I completely forgot why I loved that toothpick in the side grin swag. Well wishes.

I will put a toothpick in my mouth and pay respects to the man right now. I completely forgot why I loved that toothpick in the side grin swag. Well wishes.

My all time favorite wrestler. I remember him stepping into the ring and handing his jewelry to a guy then telling him, "something happens to this, something's gonna happen to you".
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My all time favorite wrestler. I remember him stepping into the ring and handing his jewelry to a guy then telling him, "something happens to this, something's gonna happen to you".
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

The World is a mess. It seems that life gets harder on a personal level each and every day. Hug and kiss those you love every day. You never know when the tragedies of this world may visit your life.

In ending, I know this is an old one, but good one (do not judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes). May God bless you if you beleive, let calmness and tranquility find you if you dont. NASH
damn some important things said right there
I gotta say that my top 5 wrestlers of all time will always be

Shawn Michaels 

Brett Hart

The Rock

Kevin Nash

and Razor Ramon

these dudes made the 90's for me...

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

The World is a mess. It seems that life gets harder on a personal level each and every day. Hug and kiss those you love every day. You never know when the tragedies of this world may visit your life.

In ending, I know this is an old one, but good one (do not judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes). May God bless you if you beleive, let calmness and tranquility find you if you dont. NASH
damn some important things said right there
I gotta say that my top 5 wrestlers of all time will always be

Shawn Michaels 

Brett Hart

The Rock

Kevin Nash

and Razor Ramon

these dudes made the 90's for me...

Scott Hall Razor Ramon was def one of the htotest wrestlers out in that time. major props. for keeping the WWF up on its @#!

Scott Hall Razor Ramon was def one of the htotest wrestlers out in that time. major props. for keeping the WWF up on its @#!

Scott Hall Razor Ramon was def one of the htotest wrestlers out in that time. major props. for keeping the WWF up on its %$!

Scott Hall Razor Ramon was def one of the htotest wrestlers out in that time. major props. for keeping the WWF up on its %$!

yea its sad to see dude in that condition, i pretty much grew up watching him and The Kliq as well. God Bless Scott Hall with the strength to make it
tired.gif

yea its sad to see dude in that condition, i pretty much grew up watching him and The Kliq as well. God Bless Scott Hall with the strength to make it
tired.gif

Maybe if we let Hall know how we feel it will motivate him to improve and remain that way, that way we can see the outsiders one more time in the HOF.

Maybe if we let Hall know how we feel it will motivate him to improve and remain that way, that way we can see the outsiders one more time in the HOF.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Why did he mention WWE at the end of the blog? What are they doing for Scott Hall?

this was in last august 

Nash wrote on Twitter.com/RealKevinNash:

“Scott is under care in the WWE’s wellness program. God bless Ann and Vince for taking care of my friend.

Back
Top Bottom