thank you

She is a #%!@ I don't why you wifed tht. you should have hit and left.
tired.gif
Well I hope you learned your lesson
grin.gif

No offense, but she ditched for a dude with a daughter and herpes...
laugh.gif
how lame are you...Jokes aside though, dead that %%*%% as fast as humanly possibleword to Usain.

did you ask her what that rash was around her mouth? If so what did she say?
laugh.gif

Definitely lose her. She's not worth much at all

DAMN. This is like the 5th herpes post this week!!!!!

Just saying.

Anywayz, you need to get tested 1st and foremost, maybe its just rash/yeast infection/pray to god it is
Secondly, get rid of her %$! and move on

Otherwise, you have a MAJOR L on your hands

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

did you ask her what that rash was around her mouth? If so what did she say?
laugh.gif

Definitely lose her. She's not worth much at all

that you in your avy?

*Note to self*..if a Life-Altering situaution occurs..NEVER discuss it with niketalk lol...bro do you really need help from us? Any person with any type ofbrain knows you need to get tested, cause it could be WORSE then herpes, HIV maybe? Yes its a possibillity. I saw you post about goin on her myspace or droppinsalt on her name? Hell na i wouldnt give her the time of day, just end it and move on because not only are you heart-broken but your health is hangin in thebalance, so get tested immediately

id say keep it moving man , i know easier said than done but once a cheater always a cheater man and that std thing is no jokme. if u cant trust your partnerwho can you trust right?

Originally Posted by Zeus23

oh man.. I thought I had it bad.

LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
Bro i remember you...my momz always said no matter what somebody has itworse...maybe this cat should take the same notion

Wait so you kissed her even after seeing the rash? I mean seriously, what is going on right now.

WHY IS THERE EVEN A QUESTION OF WHAT TO DO?

Back
Top Bottom