THANKS MIKE....... for everything........

THANKS MIKE FOR ALL BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES IN THE LAST TWO DECADES

I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU, YOU WILL ALWAYS FLY IN MY REMEMBRANCE

YOU ARE THE GREATEST FOR ALL TIMES

AND BIG THANX FOR NIKE inc.

PAINFUL GREETINGS FROM GERMANY :frown:
frown.gif

Money......Thank you for inspiring me to do everything and anything I have/will put my mind to........

Thank you MJ......You are truly the G.O.A.T.......

Air Force 1's, Dunks, Jordans, and more!​

MJ IS JUST A GOAT PLAIN AND SIMPLE NO QUETIONS ASKED. NOW IM PROBABLY THE YOUNGEST PERSON ON THIS BOARD BUT I KNOW ALL THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT MJ AND I KNOW THAT HE HAS MENT A LOT TO ME HE HAS TO BE MY BIGGEST INFLUENCE TO PLAY THE GAME 3RD ONLY TO MY PARENTS 2ND TO MY GARAND MA BECAUSE OF THE FACT SHE TOUGHT ME HOW 2 PLAY THE GAME OF BASKETBALL MY PARENTS TAUGHT ME NEVER GIVE UP AND MIKE HE TAUGHT ME THAT DEADLY FADE A WAY HE TAUGHT ME HOW TO PLAY WITH STYLE BE FANCY AND STILL PASS THA BALL HE GAVE ME THA FIRST SHOE I EVER BALLED IN THA AIR JORDAN XII ( I WAS WEARIN THEM AS A BABY AND HE DIDNT ACTUALLY GIVE IT TO ME MY PARENTS BOUGHT THEM FOR ME BUT U GET THE PICTURE) MIKE HAS DONE SO MUCH FOR THE GAME THEY SHOLD SERIOUSLY CHANGE THE NBA LOGO TO THE PIC OF THE OF THAT CLASSIC FADEAWAY OR THE JUMPMAN SIGN IM OUT LIKE JFK ON THAT GLOOMY NOVEMBER DAY

R.I.P. GRANMA LUCIELLE

Mike, I just wanna say thanks for doing everything you did on and off the court and just being you: Michael Jeffrey Jordan. You are undoubtedly the greatest player to set foot on a basketball court, but you never boasted about it. The way you walked, the way you talked, the way you played all inspired people, including me. No matter what was going on in someone's life, they could switch on a game of you playing, and you were able to take their troubles away for at least a couple of hours. When we watched you play, we had a feeling everything would be allright. I was born the year you came into the league, so i couldn't really get a grasp for who you were until you had won a couple of championships, yet it seems like I've known you all your life. Like we've grown up together, as if we were life long friends. You taught me what it really means to work hard and work smart. That if you worked hard, opportunities would come in front of you for you take advantage of. Even though you dominated the league, you still remembered where you came from and what it took you to get there. And despite what people said about your latest comeback with the wizards, in my eyes it was a success. It showed what Michael Jordan was really about: not the highflying dunks or amazing shots, but rather always working hard and leaving your best on the court, no matter what the circumstances. I was fortunate enough to see you 4 times here in Indiana in my lifetime: your original comeback game in '95, once in '97, '98, and just recently at your final game in Indiana. I cannot begin to tell you how amazing it is. The way you work to get yourself open for a shot, the way you shoot, the way you play defense, it is all just such a reward to be able to see. I remember before your last game here, my dad was trying to get tickets, but the situation didn't look good. But I kept faith, just like you always did, and we ended up finding some tickets (four rows behind your bench). Now that you are gone from the court for good, there is an emptiness feeling in my heart whenever I watch basketball. Its not the same. I don't get as much enjoyment as compared to when you were playing, because in the bottom of my heart i know that watching you that wednesday night in philly on espn, those were the last glimpses i would get of you working your magic. i was crying after the game. now we all will have to restrict ourselves to getting shots of you up in the owners box and all our recorded games on tape. we still have the air jordans, which we will continue to buy, but its still not the same. Mike, thanks for everything you did, you changed the world

man I remember back in the day when you killed my Knicks, I always told everyone that Jordan sucked..but I always cheered for you anyways when I saw you play. I remember when you first came back vs the Pacers, I was at my friends house, we watched your 1st comeback on those little portable tv's. always running to the TV finding a blank tape or recording over something just to tape a game you played in or a highlight or commerical of you. Watching ESPN classic when they show old MJ moments till now when you were with the Wizards, still the greatest no matter what. There is no such thing as the next Michael Jordan, there can only be 1.

bow.gif
To MJ.

I think this should be Archived.
[/center]
Reppin' From Van-City to Charlottetown and ALL points in between!​

I remember wacthing the Bulls the last three years they won like every night. I was to young to remember the first three peat, but during the second one I watched like every game. Thanks Mike.
KG 4 MVP

Thanx for bringing me so many great memories of when the East still had a chance. Mj, your simply the best to ever play the game, it will always stay that way, no one will ever accomplish what you have, and no one will amke it look better or easier than you did, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, I I can't believe it's over. Thank you.
TEAM P-TOWN (MastermaxR3211 + Jdub2030)
maxtheballer1 (aim)
[email protected]

Once again, thanks mike.

also, thanx to everyone whom responded. i started this a wk or so ago when i finally realized it was over for MJ and all the responses are wonderful and some bring a tear to my eye. thanx NTers.........anway

Im 20 now and have been watchin ball for 15 years now and every time i watched you were playing, weather i watched the bulls or wiz or whom ever, you were dominating and now, i just realized you wont be there. it was like a given, MJ is in the L, things are great. once again
thanx and godbless

Thanks Mike and for all the good games you gave me I will try to get even more pair of j's when they release.

Mike

YOU TRULLY INSPIRE ME TO DO GOOD THINGS EVERYDAY IN MY LIFE. YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ALL.

thanks mike, we will remember all the things that you accomplished in life.......
we can put a man on the moon but Nike cant make a meterial that doesnt crease

Thanks for showing us all that someone out there plays for the love of the game and not for a paycheck. Thanks for being who you are and inspiring us all to achieve our dreams .

Thanks.

LOVE IS . . .

:wow:
eek.gif
watching MICHAEL JORDAN no matter who he was playing for.

Again,
a Sincere thankyou to you and your family for allowing us to witness a true living Legend in our time.
There will NEVER be another . . . however, all good things must eventually come to an end.

Enjoy all that life has to offer you,Michael!
You've given Us all such a thrill over the years and for those good deeds . . . you'll be rewarded and my your sons bring you the joy you able to give to your Dad as you climbed the sport of Basketballs' highest peak :D
happy.gif

-PPG324

Cincinnati,Ohio

For all the times you amazed me as a child,
for all the excitment you brought to the game,
for the most amazing and successful lines of shoes ever, and for teaching me to truly love the game, I salute you.

Goodbye Michael, and thanks...

For all the times you amazed me as a child,
for all the excitment you brought to the game,
for the most amazing and successful line of shoes ever, and for teaching me to truly love basketball, I salute you.

Goodbye Michael, and thanks...

JORDAN3.JPG

Jordans_last_shot.jpg

011104_hawks1.jpg

Hopefully you'll get a chance to read this, and knowing that Nike people are around NT a lot, you probably will get the chance to go through all these. Thanks Mike! You were truly a joy to watch. Your love of the game has truly made me realize how special the sport of basketball is.I know you've told the world that you have no urge to ever play basketball again, but I wouldn't be upset if love bought you back to the game again. If you ever get that competitive itch again, feel free to come home to Chicago. You may not go out as a winner, but at least you can play your last game in the house that you built, the United Center. I'm sure the people in Chicago would love a chance to bid you farewell 41 times (and possibly more if those rumors come true about KG being a Bull). Not trying to start rumors or plant ideas in your head. Just wishful thinking on my part :D
happy.gif
. Thanks again Mike! I can't wait till I get grandkids one day and tell them that I was able to watch you play!

Peace,
Sig
" - Shaq, after the Truth dropped 42 points on the Lakers on March 13, 2001[/b]

Click here

the essence of perfection, both on and off the court, you truly are the pinnacle of grace, skill, and humanitarianism. You are simply amazing in every aspect of human existence!

My favorite Mike moment was probably also the time I was mad he played the most:

My team, the Miami Heat, had made it to the Eastern Conference Finals. Hahha.... MJ torched them game after game, it wasn't even CLOSE! I still have the Miami Herald from those games...

Much Love- And Respect

2-3
[/b]​

Michael Jordan 1984~2003

The Greatest Basketball Player to ever play the game.

Not only a marvel on the court, but a genuine soul off the court.

Inspiration to manyl; athlete or not.

Role model for some; example to all.

Mr. Jordan, you will be missed.
::: Loyola Cubs : 2002-2003 CIF SS Div. 1-A Champions :::
!!!Back-to-Back Champions!!!

Back
Top Bottom