Thanks Nters..lock it up.

if girl #1 wanna stay a V till she is married then def go with girl #2, but then again who knows

devirginize the 1st one then go with the second chick
devil.gif

Don't "ruin" Girl #1's life by taking her virginity, just stick with #2.

It's a win-win situation though, so this one's for you
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

neither.

youre prolly too young for commitment and dumb chix are annoying
I'm perfectly open for commitment and have no problem wifeing either Gs.

Its just the fact of choosin' one and leaving the others strong points that I appreciate in a woman..

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

1 look like she not gonna give it up til senior prom..........if u not a senior 2 ftw
I'm in college bruh, and at this point its passed the V, chicks walk the campus ready and willing to get smashed, I need to pick one , reasonbeing either one of them make me content.

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

1 look like she not gonna give it up til senior prom..........if u not a senior 2 ftw
I'm in college bruh, and at this point its passed the V, chicks walk the campus ready and willing to get smashed, I need to pick one , reason being either one of them make me content.
if u in college then that means 2 comes a dime a dozen..............1 all the way then

Thanks for the pics. From the info you provided number 2 is the way to go. I would suggest proactive to number 1

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Thanks for the pics. From the info you provided number 2 is the way to go. I would suggest proactive to number 1
Y'all can go halves on a big bottle.

if all 3 of you not gonna be in the same room when you pick.. then keep playing the field

If you dump #1 she is gonna find some other guy to give her V-card, if it matters to you smash first then leave, she will stick around.

#2-All day, she looks like 75% of the girls I smashed, believe she wont be loosing sleep over you.

Back
Top Bottom