Thanks Nters..lock it up.

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Keep the Virgin. SMH @ you posting this, I know too many heads at HU.

Not sure why that's a bad thing, but aight..
you talk about your campus being highschoolish and then now you'reputting your business all over the internet
laugh.gif

Back on topic #2

HU fam what up? Depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking to wife, then Girl #1. If you just want to smash and have fun, Girl #2.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Keep the Virgin. SMH @ you posting this, I know too many heads at HU.

Not sure why that's a bad thing, but aight..
you talk about your campus being highschoolish and then now you're putting your business all over the internet
laugh.gif

Back on topic #2
It's not that serious yo, people don't care as much, they state their opinion and bounce...

I'd say go with #1.

Chick #2 could get boring after a while.... especially if there isn't much connection.

PICS?

#1.

looks are good for only so long. it's all about connections my dude. if that magic ain't there...you gonna start looking at the good looking chick likeshe ugly when she starts to get on your nerves.

if you're looking for long term relations, go with #1.

then immediately hit up your local dermatologist

i have been forced to choose before and i dropped both. i hate when people give me ultimatums

Call me crazy, but wasn't this topic originally about you dookying and flooding up the dorm bathroom

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Call me crazy, but wasn't this topic originally about you dookying and flooding up the dorm bathroom
different thread, might have been the same NTer tho

Back
Top Bottom