Thanks Nters..lock it up.

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

if you're looking for long term relations, go with #1.

then immediately hit up your local dermatologist
We aint all perfect patna, but good try..

Call me crazy, but wasn't this topic originally about you dookying and flooding up the dorm bathroom
Nah thats another post man.

from the description of your situation, i'd go with #1.

this post might come back to you though... good luck fam.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Don't "ruin" Girl #1's life by taking her virginity, just stick with #2.

It's a win-win situation though, so this one's for you
pimp.gif

yea i agree, she came this far with her virginity, be a man and don't do her like that, unless you are very serious about her.

my little brother goes to howard...and im an alum. he just told me he knows those girls...and hes contemplating snitching.

lol jk.
smile.gif

i am an alum tho. and i still know a lot of people up there. moral of the story is...you shouldnt put their business out there like that.

you want to go with number 2 and the only reason you are contemplating this issue is becus you don't want to let number 1 go cus she is what you want anddont want to "pass " up on her BUT you aren't ready for THAT type of relationship yet. Trust me more fishes like her (number1)will come around.Chill with number 2 and have fun.

when you are ready for that type of relationship you wouldn't have two girls in the first place.

ima say go wit 2 cuz obviously if u been wit both of em u not ready for a commitment... and it seems like the first 1 is... and if u take her v-card she'sgonna be stuck like glue

Back
Top Bottom