Thanksgiving PYP Vol. BRB

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

I've never been to a non Dominican house during thanksgiving lol.I thought everyone ate rice all those other things are side dishes
Word i couldve sworn jawnyquest said he was half dominican. Im dominican also and its blasphemous to NOT have rice as the main side dish forthanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving yall from my family to yours .. ima have some pics in a few hours .. get ya grub on tho!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NYC DIPLOMAT

msDUNKtastic wrote:
I've never been to a non Dominican house during thanksgiving lol.I thought everyone ate rice all those other things are side dishes
Word i couldve sworn jawnyquest said he was half dominican. Im dominican also and its blasphemous to NOT have rice as the main side dish for thanksgiving

laugh.gif
Jawnys that dude.But shes not a dude

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Elocin023

laugh.gif
I'll participate as soon as we eat.
We're still waiting on the mac n cheese to finish.
wait what? who has the thanksgiving meal in the afternoon?
laugh.gif
I thought it was a 8-9pm dinner thing
8-9 pm is reserved for nap time son
laugh.gif

Yep. That's "The Itis" time.

x3

Theres no thanksgiving without RICE, what is this madness, or is my family just doing it wrong
laugh.gif
Rice?!
laugh.gif

not doing it wrong but just definitely different.
Fam, I hate to ask this question but who is that in your avy? Dude's chest is mad brolic.

Originally Posted by d3772000

Heres mine...

Just me, my wife and daughter. It was sooooo good.

Now to break out the alky.

U gonna be eating variations of that for the next couple of weeks....

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Theres no thanksgiving without RICE, what is this madness, or is my family just doing it wrong
laugh.gif
Rice?!
laugh.gif

not doing it wrong but just definitely different.
Fam, I hate to ask this question but who is that in your avy? Dude's chest is mad brolic.
That is Keston Karter.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NYC DIPLOMAT

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

Word i couldve sworn jawnyquest said he was half dominican. Im dominican also and its blasphemous to NOT have rice as the main side dish for thanksgiving

pops fam is the dominican part.. and i dont mess w/ them so..
grin.gif

the hell are ppl doin eating thanksgiving meal on paper/styrofoam plates?!?!?!

we always break out the gold forks and eat on the good plates.
pimp.gif

ay godamn happy thanksgivin over here from me to u real talk...the food is lookin damn good and them @%*@% tatse een better cau...the sweet potateoes with thebrown sugar and +*#*#@ uhhhh pineapples baked to perfrection is the best mayn...the gac is on decc so im great right now bro...somebody come party with me imgood over here happy thnaksgivng from me to you

dueces

We were suppose to go to a buffet but everyone got lazy and stayed home....LAZY FAM FTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom