That boy Chris Brown Put Hands on Rihanna!!!

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by iBlink

Someone fill me in:

1) has he been arrested?
2) did she hit him first
3) what the heck does Ben have to do with this
laugh.gif

4) do they have herpes?
1.) Yes
2.) idk
3.) He said "Ya'll dont want to know what I know" and has been ghost since
smh.gif

4.) Nothing confirmed but I say most likely

False
nvm then...that's all I seen him post

y'all don't wanna know what I know. smh....
Did he post any info after this?
nerd.gif

NT madd lazy, cats dont look back 1-2 pages? I just got home from work my damn self.

what up,

I told y'all what I could last night.. now attorneys are involved.
I said I had to deal with getting the car out of impound and there were tons of new stations from access hollywood to tmz to every major network new station camped outside of platinum today..... I can't get the car yet. I don't even know if I want my face associated with this even though it's minor. I can't say anything else. and it's still inside the impound and yes TMZ thinks they know everything, since they looked up on the website to see what our rates are for the loaners. they're offering crazy money to be able to shoot the inside of the car first if there's anything like blood, etc. ******ed. I hope the interior and everything is cool.
and btw,

How childish can you get?

"you dont wanna know what i know."

!@+? are you in high school still son. Grow the **+$ up.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

they should make up and do a duet talking about their love.....it would be a hit
laugh.gif
...seriously
WHAT YOU DID THERE, I SEE IT
roll.gif

If she really gave son herpes, she should be happy all she got was a black eye
laugh.gif

i think this is what really happened...

When they were walking under the umbrella to the car, she told him to take a bow. He said excuse me miss, and then there was some disturbia. He took her down,and hit it from wall to wall. He then decided to run it.....maybe forever.. She said see ya in rehab, no more kiss kiss from me!

laugh.gif

I have source and I have SOURCES. Here are what the sources are telling me. You can take this for what it is worth - rumors. I will say, this gels VERY nicely to what my other sources have been telling me but the details are crazy.

According to my illseed intel, Chris and Rihanna actually broke up a few days ago, but the reps from each side wanted them to pretend to be together. This would be a win/win in the media and publicity department. They kept it civil for the pre-Grammy Parties and all the meet and greets. Here is where the meeting and greeting may have gone wrong.

According to my slimies, Chris met some girl and he commences to kick game to the girl. He allegedly gets her number and kicks it with the chick's team. Now, according to rumor, these chicks were told to follow him to a party of some sort. I'm gathering Ri Ri was right there when this took place and she was NOT pleased to see this go down. Well, they go at it verbally - back and forth. Nobody knows if the alleged attack took place at this time or later. The Lambo with Chris and RiRi supposedly pulls over and things spill out on the side of the road. My source said, "All hell broke loose" at this point.
Meanwhile, the girls following are still there in their car. Now, I said this once and I'll say it again. This is all speculation from sources that claim to know. Here we go. Rihanna gets out of the car visibly bruised up, but takes her rage to the girl that Chris was kicking it to. Well, at some point, somebody catches Rihanna in the EYE. My source honestly couldn't tell me if it was Chris or somebody else like the girl. Nevertheless, this goes back to my rumor where Rihanna likely has a black eye
got this from Illseed at allhiphop... makes more sense than all the conspiracy theories goin around
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

0eb36f373412f981d503064fe462ffd360005a20.jpg

"Ben got you mad...lol"

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

When they were walking under the umbrella to the car, she told him to take a bow. He said excuse me miss, and then there was some disturbia. He took her down, and hit it from wall to wall. He then decided to run it.....maybe forever.. She said see ya in rehab, no more kiss kiss from me!

laugh.gif
MAD corny
grin.gif

When they were walking under the umbrella to the car, she told him to take a bow. He said excuse me miss, and then there was some disturbia. He took her down, and hit it from wall to wall. He then decided to run it.....maybe forever.. She said see ya in rehab, no more kiss kiss from me!

laugh.gif
i dont even know what to say

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

laugh.gif
i dont even know what to say

wow ....

From allhiphop
RHIANNA HAS A BLACK EYE OR ANOTHER FEMALE?

Here is the official news story on this and the rumors are to follow.

First, from what I understand Chris Brown is out of jail or police custody and has been charged with one count felony criminal threats. His bail was set at $50,000..

Nobody really knows what happened, but Chris Brown might have really messed up bad, if the rumors are right. They are saying that Brown and Rihanna got into a fight late Sunday night. In the fight, he hit her, but the person is presently listed as unidentified. Anyway, the victim identified Brown as her attacker. He rolled before the cops got there. Anyway, I am hearing that the alleged altercation has the lovely Ri Ri with a blackened eye. I am not sure, but that's the intel that I am getting. You know we are going to hear more on this. Why is all this foolishness taking place during Black History Month.

Here is the second part of the rumor, where I will tread very lightly. My homey Rhymestyle (who I battled on Twitter) sent me a blurb that Chris and Rihanna might have gotten into a beef, because she may have given him a VD. If you don't know what that is, its a venereal disease. In this particular case, the word Herpes has been floating around. NOW, THIS IS FALSE, until proven true at some point in the future, Right?

Anyway, I must note that there are sources that I trust that say Brown didn't hit Rihanna at all. They are saying that there was actually a car accident. I am also hearing that some girl disrespected Rihanna by hitting on Chris Brown right in front of Ri Ri. Ri Ri screamed on the girl and the girl may have gotten too hype and Chris busted clocked HER, not Ri Ri. Also, I am hearing that their PR reps are all looking to get on the same page with whatever the final story will wind up being. MAKES SENSE TO ME!

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

laugh.gif
I felt the same way could have left that +#%! to himself.

laugh.gif
it was all fun and games until the cops yelled FREEZE!!!

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

laugh.gif
it was all fun and games until the cops yelled FREEZE!!!

LIKE ME!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom