That boy Chris Brown Put Hands on Rihanna!!!

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

rihanna should just zidane the hell outta cb's frail %$# with that imax forehead of hers

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and his career will not suffer past endorsements...
I was with you up until that point. Who are Chris Brown's fans...women and teenage girls. Parents ain't buyin' no CD from a dude whosmacked his chick around, especially the way this is playing out. Secondly, I think women in general will put up with a lot from the celebrities they are fansof (see R. Kelly) but laying the smack down, on not just any chick, but a popular public figure like Rihanna...that ain't gonna play well for them either.

The only way CB gets out of this unscathed is that Rihanna admits to beating the dog @#% outta Chris, Chris shows the scars inflicted by Rihanna, and Rihannasays she beat him to the point where he inadvertantly punched the hell outta her while falling backwards after slipping on some wet grass, she ran away, and hegot in the car to try and find her, couldn't, went home, an innocent bystander called police, she got caught up in the moment and pressed charges.

Outside of that, it's a wrap for CB. Dude will officially be the Michael Vick of R&B.

Originally Posted by BigSean

My girlfriends are already taking his side
laugh.gif
"He didn't hit me"
smh.gif
at them.

Again ... Girls get turned on by THis Ima flat out start chin-checking females for numbers

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by From Da South06

^^^umm yes..what do you think some ignorant individuals are saying when they read or saw on tv what Chris Brown did? ''Just your typical Negro beating up on women'' thats what SOME people think...when i said were feeding into stereotypes, what i meant was that now were just confirming to a large amount of society that were abusive is a true statement and its not

I've heard just about every stereotype placed on us and woman beating isn't one of them.

Exact everytime a woman beating stereotype is brought up it, people think white people in a trailer park.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

^^^umm yes..what do you think some ignorant individuals are saying when they read or saw on tv what Chris Brown did? ''Just your typical Negro beating up on women'' thats what SOME people think...when i said were feeding into stereotypes, what i meant was that now were just confirming to a large amount of society that were abusive is a true statement and its not

I've heard just about every stereotype placed on us and woman beating isn't one of them.
i was about to say thats not our stereotype...we just rap...sell drugs...shoot people...and dance
pimp.gif
And drop out of school and get diabetes.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by BigSean

My girlfriends are already taking his side
laugh.gif
"He didn't hit me"
smh.gif
at them.

Again ... Girls get turned on by THis Ima flat out start chin-checking females for numbers
smh.gif
Naw they only like it if the assaultdoesn't happen to them.

Originally Posted by JinKazama

I was with you up until that point. Who are Chris Brown's fans...women and teenage girls. Parents ain't buyin' no CD from a dude who smacked his chick around, especially the way this is playing out. Secondly, I think women in general will put up with a lot from the celebrities they are fans of (see R. Kelly) but laying the smack down, on not just any chick, but a popular public figure like Rihanna...that ain't gonna play well for them either.

The only way CB gets out of this unscathed is that Rihanna admits to beating the dog @#% outta Chris, Chris shows the scars inflicted by Rihanna, and Rihanna says she beat him to the point where he inadvertantly punched the hell outta her while falling backwards after slipping on some wet grass, she ran away, and he got in the car to try and find her, couldn't, went home, an innocent bystander called police, she got caught up in the moment and pressed charges.

Outside of that, it's a wrap for CB. Dude will officially be the Michael Vick of R&B.
But Michael Vick is going to be still be a serviceable QB when he gets out, so for Chris that means...?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

i was about to say thats not our stereotype...we just rap...sell drugs...shoot people...and dance
pimp.gif
And drop out of school and get diabetes.
tired.gif
Nah that diabetes is just reality
laugh.gif

But Michael Vick is going to be still be a serviceable QB when he gets out, so for Chris that means...?
nerd.gif

CB will still be a good singer/dancer he'll just have to do it on cruise ships, Bah Mitzvah's, and wedding receptions

I was with you up until that point. Who are Chris Brown's fans...women and teenage girls. Parents ain't buyin' no CD from a dude who smacked his chick around, especially the way this is playing out. Secondly, I think women in general will put up with a lot from the celebrities they are fans of (see R. Kelly) but laying the smack down, on not just any chick, but a popular public figure like Rihanna...that ain't gonna play well for them either.

The only way CB gets out of this unscathed is that Rihanna admits to beating the dog @#% outta Chris, Chris shows the scars inflicted by Rihanna, and Rihanna says she beat him to the point where he inadvertantly punched the hell outta her while falling backwards after slipping on some wet grass, she ran away, and he got in the car to try and find her, couldn't, went home, an innocent bystander called police, she got caught up in the moment and pressed charges.

Are you serious? You gotta look at the positive.

CB can use this incident to his advantage. He can now erase the good-boy/pretty-boy image and take his new bad-boy image aka (Sasha Fierce).

You're acting like girls don't like badboys
ohwell.gif

Wow his Wrigleys ads are suspended...I was watching the Grammys and saw the ad last night and was wondering if they would pull them over this.

CB can use this incident to his advantage. He can now erase the good-boy/pretty-boy image and take his new bad-boy image aka (Sasha Fierce).

ohwell.gif

Chicks like bad boys who hit other boys not dudes looking to beat the %## outta them. Come on man, only a chick with the lowest of low self esteem wants adude who might haul off and hit her with a two piece and a biscuit. What are you thinkin'. You're right babes like the tats and bikes, and the wifeB's until that cat raises his hand to her...there ain't no positive publicity in smackin' a female...NONE! Look how many years Jay-Z had toexplain that clip of him play fighting with that girl.

He about to shed that pretty boy image all right, along with all his endorsments, money, babes, and fame.

ohwell.gif

Chicks like bad boys who hit other boys not dudes looking to beat the %## outta them. Come on man, only a chick with the lowest of low self esteem wants a dude who might haul off and hit her with a two piece and a biscuit. What are you thinkin'. You're right babes like the tats and bikes, and the wife B's until that cat raises his hand to her...there ain't no positive publicity in smackin' a female...NONE! Look how many years Jay-Z had to explain that clip of him play fighting with that girl.

He about to shed that pretty boy image all right, along with all his endorsments, money, babes, and fame.

True, can't disagree.

i was thinking bout his criminal record

it has begun....

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/58851675

Wrigley suspends Chris Brown ad campaign

02/09/2009 2:00 PM, AP
Derrik J. Lang

Wrigley says it's suspending ad campaigns featuring Chris Brown as its spokesman for Doublemint gum.

The company stopped short of saying they will drop the troubled R&B star completely.
A company statement expresses concern about what it calls "serious allegations made against Chris Brown." He was arrested Sunday night for an alleged battery on a woman, and canceled his Grammy performance.
Wrigely said it would suspend any current advertising or any related marketing until the situation is resolved, adding that the 19-year-old should be "afforded the same due process as any citizen."

hope she didnt give him herpes...that is a legitimate reason to overreact and hit somebody.....

Back
Top Bottom