That boy Chris Brown Put Hands on Rihanna!!!

roll.gif
the gifs are too much

doublemint commercial still running on nbatv......
laugh.gif

who needs 'roids, when you can get inspired rnb thug's commercial?

im gonna workout to this song stead of tupac.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by enyceking

relax guys apparently he only slapped her and bit her. nothing crazy..
I don't know about you but biting people ain't whats poppin in the streets. I bet even Ike Turner thought twice about biting Tina.

My cousin once bit his wife on her forehead... serious business.
laugh.gif
Ionly laugh because it's so ridiculous

Staying true to the corny jokes yall need to relax...

Afterall, Chris knows what them girls like...what them, what them girls like

totally off topic, and please give me the late pass if needed, but did anyone ever find out what exactly was going on in that clip of Jay-Z

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Wrigley says it's suspending ad campaigns featuring Chris Brown as its spokesman for Doublemint gum.

The company stopped short of saying they will drop the troubled R&B star completely.

A company statement expresses concern about what it calls "serious allegations made against Chris Brown." He was arrested Sunday night for an alleged battery on a woman, and canceled his Grammy performance.

Wrigely said it would suspend any current advertising or any related marketing until the situation is resolved, adding that the 19-year-old should be "afforded the same due process as any citizen."

D NyCe 1 wrote:

totally off topic, and please give me the late pass if needed, but did anyone ever find out what exactly was going on in that clip of Jay-Z

i think i read that it was a girl he knew and they were playin around but idk

and i just saw that chris brown doublemint ad like 30 mins ago
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GodofWar

Originally Posted by daheadache

Via Tmz...

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Rihanna's injuries were severe -- two "huge contusions" which swelled up on both sides of her forehead. We're told she also suffered "a bloody lip and nose."

One of the law enforcement people put it this way -- the contusions "look like an MMA fighter or something ... [It] looked like she was growing devil's horns."
I don't think those were contusions. Her forehead always been like that.
Way too obvious... but still too funny
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom