That boy Chris Brown Put Hands on Rihanna!!!

Originally Posted by superbness

The Browns is no joke!

chris Brown'
james Brown
Bobby Brown
Jim Brown
interesting
nerd.gif

Dudes just a boy thinkin hes a G. Hes probably at mommys house tonight cryin scared about what is going to happen to him.

Originally Posted by MH602

Dudes just a boy thinkin hes a G. Hes probably at mommys house tonight cryin scared about what is going to happen to him.

He probably is, but I always thought the guy seemed like a stand up dude who didn't care about trying to get his thug on and was just real. Maybe I waswrong.

Originally Posted by MH602

what makes you think that? because he's an R&B artist?

and I always wondered why Rihanna never smiled .....

On another note , this is such a sad story. I feel bad really for both. NO WOMEN should have to go through that, and CB ...... I dont know where to start. Itssuch a sad story.

Crank: Can you PLEASE do a gif of Chris Brown's Doublemint commercial, And replace the pack ofDoublemint with Rihanna's face?

I will be forever grateful...I need the lulz...
laugh.gif

Some of the jokes in here are tuuuurible.... some of the gifs are
laugh.gif
tho...truth will never see the light of day...once the PR get together, they will bangout some bs story to suit the fans, media and company heads...
smh.gif
herpes is a viable explanation, another chick situation is far-fetched....but hey he 19...kidsdo dumb things....

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

laugh.gif
Yo Gabba Gabba!

This posted yet?
Law enforcement sources have now gotten specific with us... police took pictures of Rihanna's injuries and they are "horrific."

As we reported, the photos show major contusions on both sides of the singer's face -- there is serious swelling and bruising. Her lip is split and her nose bloody. We have now confirmed there are bite marks on one of her arms and on several fingers.

And we now know this... Rihanna claims Brown struck her with his fists and that's what did the damage. There was no object used in the alleged attack.

Rihanna refused treatment at the scene, but before she left cops took photos. We're told the photos alone are "devastating proof of abuse."

And we've learned it was not Rihanna who called 911. Someone in the area heard her screams and called.

smh.gif
the comments his fans left him on his myspace....damn *%%!%+% will ride for dude...i wish somebody would do thesame for me
frown.gif

that dood on youtube who was going off on 50....now bringing the ether to Chris Brown.

roll.gif

"first of all he turned himself in, which I don't know why..."

roll.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

that dood on youtube who was going off on 50....now bringing the ether to Chris Brown.

roll.gif

"first of all he turned himself in, which I don't know why..."

roll.gif

laugh.gif
link?

^^^ Damn ..... that info dude posted was crazy. I wonder WHY all this took place ????

Back
Top Bottom