That boy Chris Brown Put Hands on Rihanna!!!

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

66k8iw.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

12e32314kc0.jpg
He prolly only gave her the beating cause his attempt to blow her up at the gas station by leavingthe car on failed
roll.gif

Theres a vid on tmz when they were at the gas station. Stated in an article on MTO Rihanna be checking out boyboys phone cause she be jealous. So, im thinkingwhen he went to the pump she checked dudes phone in the whip, when he got in the whip and drove away she started bugging and CB had to put chick in check

Originally Posted by retepelnart

Theres a vid on tmz when they were at the gas station. Stated in an article on MTO Rihanna be checking out boyboys phone cause she be jealous. So, im thinking when he went to the pump she checked dudes phone in the whip, when he got in the whip and drove away she started bugging and CB had to put chick in check

WHO is that chick in your avy ????

Lol, for my la cats, I just got home and turned on the news and thought CB was on the run or some +%%%. Who seen the police chase with the Bentley going onright now.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Lol, for my la cats, I just got home and turned on the news and thought CB was on the run or some +%%%. Who seen the police chase with the Bentley going on right now.

roll.gif
roll.gif

i said the same %**+ but they saying its a famous person
nerd.gif
Ben Barra?

Lol, for my la cats, I just got home and turned on the news and thought CB was on the run or some +%%%. Who seen the police chase with the Bentley going on right now.

roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

its a white bentley with illionis plates. the story was dude was on the run for beating his GF and got on the run and have been on the phone with them. chasestarted by Universal studios

roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

eek.gif
same *+*% man. This is chris brown!!!

its a white bentley with illionis plates. the story was dude was on the run for beating his GF and got on the run and have been on the phone with them. chase started by Universal studios
eek.gif
just turned this on right now

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by alcapone

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ What does DF mean , im guessing your name ????
Dungeon Family, noob.
noob huh?
indifferent.gif
Yes, I have been on NT since I was in 6th grade when the Shox BB4's came out.

Im now 20 years old.

Dont jump to conclusions based on a post count.
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
CB got everyone in the spirit
laugh.gif

Well kb8 the whip was rented, I'm sure CB can care less.

Doesn't this bentley have like a v8 or v12? That gas tank is probably almost on empty

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ What does DF mean , im guessing your name ????
Dungeon Family, noob.
noob huh?
indifferent.gif
Yes, I have been on NT since I was in 6th grade when the Shox BB4's came out.

Im now 20 years old.

Dont jump to conclusions based on a post count.
grin.gif

I wasnt talking to you

Back
Top Bottom