That boy Chris Brown Put Hands on Rihanna!!!

laugh.gif

Ol boy tryed to pull a Neyo and prove to everyone how manly and straight he is knowin DAMN well he got gallon of sugar in the tank.
laugh.gif

B**** gettin slapped from wall to wall

I'm done..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When they were walking under the Umbrella to the car, She told him to Take a Bow, He Said..Excuse Me Miss, Then there was some Disturbia, He Took her down, andhit her from Wall To Wall.... Then he decided to Run It! maybe Forever

edit: left a part out

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

When they were walking under the Umbrella to the car, She told him to Take a Bow, Then there was some Disturbia, He Took her down, and hit her from Wall To Wall.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
seeing this doublemint pack commercial i picture dude treating her likethe pack of gum capoeirain her and %++$.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

When they were walking under the Umbrella to the car, She told him to Take a Bow, Then there was some Disturbia, He Took her down, and hit her from Wall To Wall.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
did he choke her out and left her with no air?

Originally Posted by DMan14

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by DMan14

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
i also heared when he heard 5-0 he run it

Back
Top Bottom