That boy Chris Brown Put Hands on Rihanna!!!

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Thats what she gets for talking smack
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I heard it was a robbery in which he told her to Run It, and Rihanna went on to scream for SOS.

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by bkmac

I heard it was a robbery in which he told her to Run It, and Rihanna went on to scream for SOS.

indifferent.gif

Corny
But it's okay for people to do something similar a few pages ago?
eyes.gif

Late, yes, corny, maybe that too, but no need to a
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
I just saw this on ABC 7 news. So random too because they talked about it for a few seconds after the NBA analysis.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

LOL these puns are so corny

lemme add some...

-he was giving her a round of applause...TO HER FACE LOL.

-when he goes to jail..hes gonna get it in the bumbumbidumbumbumbidumdum LOL.

-instead of a kiss kiss...she got a PUNCH PUNCH LOL.

-he got mad at her because she was flirting with neyo wall-to-wall on facebook LOL.

-
cb: grabs rihanna's mp3 player ....GIMME DAT........ and throws it out the window
rihanna: NO! PLEASE DONT STOP THE MUSIC!
cb: yo. excuse me miss your music sucks.
rihanna: just shut up and drive.
cb: falcon punch. LOL.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

Originally Posted by bkmac

c9c15ae8f18a8e65860114d090c3d30733e30df.gif

laugh.gif
This fool had a Chris Brown and Rihanna cd in his hand reading it.

Chris Brown? The boy moms and girls love? that dances and sings with a legit voice..hit Rhianna. Come onnnnnnnnnnn

If this is true Chris knows better. He was the same dude talking about how he hated how his mom's boyfriend use to beat her up and how he never wanted toput his hands on a woman.

UPDATE: Bossip just exclusively learned that Chris Brown and Rihanna got into a heated argument which was reportedly about how Rihanna gave him Herpes, whichresulted in him giving Rihanna a black eye. Our source tells us that there is a warrant out for his arrest and neither star will be performing or attending theGrammys this evening.

Read below. Bossip will keep you updated on all of the details.

It looks Chris Brown may be arrested by "one-time" for hitting a woman today. Some speculate this is definitely Rihanna pressing the charges.

Chris Brown is under investigation for alleged domestic violence felony battery, the LAPD confirms to PEOPLE.

"The identity of the victim will not be released," said Officer April Harding. "Any victim who's involved in a domestic violence incident isentitled to confidentiality."

Around 12:30 a.m. on Sunday, the R&B singer and a woman were in a vehicle in L.A. when they became involved in an argument, according to a policestatement. After stopping his car, Brown and the woman got out and the argument escalated. The woman suffered visible injuries
and identified Brown as her attacker, according to police.

The LAPD received a 911 call reporting the disturbance.When officers arrived they found the victim, but Brown had already left the scene, the statement reads.The LAPD is conducting an investigation into the incident. Earlier Saturday night Brown and girlfriend Rihanna were at the Recording Academy and CliveDavis's Pre-Grammy Gala in Beverly Hills.

2isjic5.jpg

but its all gossip at this point about the herpes...who knows

Back
Top Bottom