That boy Chris Brown Put Hands on Rihanna!!!

laugh.gif
look what I just started...

but seriously though, you guys have to see KC in PERSON before you make judgements
smh.gif

laugh.gif
rihanna doesnt have no body though

pass me the pipe, you're smoking too much.

at LEAST Rihanna got a grown woman's body...KC on the other hand...

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

More from allhiphop

As of right now, Rihanna's headed to Barbados, I am getting from people. Not sure, because I heard she's working with police. Chris is being flown out so things can settle a bit. They say he's in Vegas now. The other "girl," allegedly Keshia Chante - has been questioned by the label people to get her mind right, so to speak. Both Rihanna and Chris' teams are trying to get her to side with them. If she testifies as an eyewitness saying Rihanna was the injured party, she could put Chris in jail for a maximum of 12 years. If the girl testifies stating Rihanna indeed made the first punch and if Chris' attorneys can spin it in court, Chris can get off his charges all together. A lot is at stake.

It doesnt take a genius to figure out why chris is trying to get with Keisha(besides the fact shes cute) lol she has him by the balls, if he sweettalks her then she'll testify on his behalf and make sure he doesnt go to jail and if not hes going to jail

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Okay y'all. I'm from TO so I'm familiar with Keisha Chante. For the cats that believe she is hotter than Rhianna, y'all should know that Keisha is about 4 foot 10" with a huge head. Believe me.
truth, her big head and her overbearing teeth are not a good look for a 13 year old's body

Sounds to me like Rihanna has been pushing CB's buttons for a while.

I aint for hitting females she might have deserved it in this case.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jaye05

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Okay y'all. I'm from TO so I'm familiar with Keisha Chante. For the cats that believe she is hotter than Rhianna, y'all should know that Keisha is about 4 foot 10" with a huge head. Believe me.
truth, her big head and her overbearing teeth are not a good look for a 13 year old's body

roll.gif

Thats sooo stupid. 12 yrs in prison for a fight is ridiculous.. even if it was against a girl. 12 years.. gotta be kiddin me. Hope this dude doesnt go down for12 yrs. Thats just ******ed.

and the plot thickens...

TMZ Reports:

Chris Brown may have gotten lucky because the charge he was booked on is kinda weak, law enforcement sources tell TMZ. But he's still in big trouble, andRihanna says it's not the first time he's attacked her.

Sources say the Los Angeles County District Attorney kicked the case back to the police for further investigation because evidence that he made criminalthreats against Rihanna is kind of thin. Our sources are quick to say he will, however, almost certainly be charged with felony domestic battery, a lesseroffense but still serious.

Here's how it went down, according to the police report. After Chris received a text message from a woman who wrote about getting together, an argumenterupted. By the way, initially, Rihanna would not tell cops what started the argument.

She did, however, tell them that during the argument, he started hitting her. According to the police report, she ordered him to drive her home and "fakeda call" to someone, saying things like, "He's dropping me off. Make sure the cops are there."

Rihanna told cops the fake call enraged Brown. He said something to the effect of "You are really fu**ed up now. I'm going to kill you." Thisstatement is the basis of the criminal threats charge.

At that point, according to the report, Brown allegedly began a violent attack with his fists. At some point, Rihanna took the keys out of the ignition andthrew them outside.

And there's this. According to the police report, she told cops this was not the first time Brown hit her. She referred to it as an ongoing and escalatingabusive relationship.

We're told the criminal threats charge is based on that one statement Brown allegedly made. As one law enforcement source told us, "It's kindaweak, and the D.A. is not going to prosecute a high profile case like this unless it's solid." That's why it was kicked back for furtherinvestigation.

Given the brutal nature of the attack, which the photos clearly show -- contusions on the face, swollen eyes, cut lip, bloody nose, bite marks on fingers andarm -- a felony domestic battery charge is virtually a done deal. That, however, is a less serious offense than making criminal threats.

am i the only one tired of hearing about this already?

with that alien sized head she deserved to get smacked up
grin.gif

Originally Posted by YaAintReady

and the plot thickens...

TMZ Reports:

Chris Brown may have gotten lucky because the charge he was booked on is kinda weak, law enforcement sources tell TMZ. But he's still in big trouble, and Rihanna says it's not the first time he's attacked her.

Sources say the Los Angeles County District Attorney kicked the case back to the police for further investigation because evidence that he made criminal threats against Rihanna is kind of thin. Our sources are quick to say he will, however, almost certainly be charged with felony domestic battery, a lesser offense but still serious.

Here's how it went down, according to the police report. After Chris received a text message from a woman who wrote about getting together, an argument erupted. By the way, initially, Rihanna would not tell cops what started the argument.

She did, however, tell them that during the argument, he started hitting her. According to the police report, she ordered him to drive her home and "faked a call" to someone, saying things like, "He's dropping me off. Make sure the cops are there."

Rihanna told cops the fake call enraged Brown. He said something to the effect of "You are really fu**ed up now. I'm going to kill you." This statement is the basis of the criminal threats charge.

At that point, according to the report, Brown allegedly began a violent attack with his fists. At some point, Rihanna took the keys out of the ignition and threw them outside.

And there's this. According to the police report, she told cops this was not the first time Brown hit her. She referred to it as an ongoing and escalating abusive relationship.

We're told the criminal threats charge is based on that one statement Brown allegedly made. As one law enforcement source told us, "It's kinda weak, and the D.A. is not going to prosecute a high profile case like this unless it's solid." That's why it was kicked back for further investigation.

Given the brutal nature of the attack, which the photos clearly show -- contusions on the face, swollen eyes, cut lip, bloody nose, bite marks on fingers and arm -- a felony domestic battery charge is virtually a done deal. That, however, is a less serious offense than making criminal threats.

damn
eek.gif
show the pics already
mad.gif

^ im waiting for pics too. rihanna is so evil, tossing away his keys at midnight so he couldnt find it and get away from the police (that is, if she tossed emafter he hit her)

Back
Top Bottom