That boy Chris Brown Put Hands on Rihanna!!!

And Keisha Cole is getting mixed up in this too??? This is getting interesting.
Chante, not Cole.

Canadian RnB singer, I think he's CB's age.

and yes, Rihanna is hotter for sure.

keshia_chante.jpg

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by trublu86

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by AirAsianJordan

62 pages? really that serious?
apparently
eyes.gif

Its definitely not that serious
QFT
these are two of the most high-profile figures in the country, at least to the main NT demographic... not to mention that the details and speculation surrounding this incident are so graphic.

i'm sorry, but you have to be an idiot to think this won't attract a lot of attention. or you're just trying to be "cool" by saying something to go against the grain.
exactly...its cool on NT to knock everything thats being "hyped" even if its understandable

it could be the superbowl and someone will come in and say its also not that serious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that's probably the main thing i hate about this forum... some of these lames try so hard to go against the grain that they end up looking stupid.

God forbid, but Obama could get assassinated tomorrow and NTers would be rushing to their comp to post some stupid @*$+ like "he was a great man and all,but it's not that serious."

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

And Keisha Cole is getting mixed up in this too??? This is getting interesting.
Chante, not Cole.

Canadian RnB singer, I think he's CB's age.

and yes, Rihanna is hotter for sure.

keshia_chante.jpg

Rihanna is NOT hotter.. In fact Rihanna isnt Hot at all.

pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]something isn't right bout the other girl's girl but as long as rihanna coversthat 7 head she good[/color]

its true man females do push it and they know that you cant lay a finger on them once or they start crying about u hit me...example i was staying quiet whilemy chick was screaming in my ear then i start telling her aite get out my car with that *%# she dont wanna get out so i grab her gently and i try to move herout the car next thing you know she screaming ohh you hit me bs... cb looks like a dude that would cater and be goodie goodie to these broads and maybe he hadenough of rihanna pushin him around and possibly he knock her out iono but yea u cant put your hands 0n another women no matter what just walk away and thatwill speak for u!

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by superbness

Originally Posted by enyceking

Originally Posted by superbness

Tell me it aint sooooooooo!
rihanna.jpg
why photoshop a crack in her neck? at least attempt to make it look believable
eyes.gif
Its suppose to be scratch marks Sherlock

aren't you the dude with the fake fusion 23's?
laugh.gif
she looks like mike jackson when he turned into the zombie in thriller

Back
Top Bottom