That boy Chris Brown Put Hands on Rihanna!!!

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

http://www.youtube.com/v/0wPLB_H4oUc&hl=en&fs=1

fast forward to 0:18
laugh.gif
the *$++ did i just watch
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

http://www.youtube.com/v/5afAw5rKlqQ&rel=1 MissKickBack wrote:

so sad
frown.gif

illseed @ AHH
I am not familiar with Chris Brown's music at all. But I hear the song below is a series of sonic apologies to Rihanna that Chris Brown will be making. Her family have told him "don't call and don't text" so this may be the only way. He is reportedly in Vegas or LA making these hit records. The name of this song is called "Cry No More" and it is a duet with some dude named JBlue.

indifferent.gif
Did this fool really make�an apology�song with auto tune.
roll.gif

��
why not an apology duet with Keshia Chante?

Originally Posted by skillz

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

I envisioned it and crank delivered. Crank's the hero NT deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll continue to request gifs cuz he can take it. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
gordon-703218.jpg
you dudes are
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I almost fell out my seat....oh man
Me too, oh lord.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But Rihanna>>>Other chick

But everybody know New P>Old P

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

so sad
frown.gif

illseed @ AHH
I am not familiar with Chris Brown's music at all. But I hear the song below is a series of sonic apologies to Rihanna that Chris Brown will be making. Her family have told him "don't call and don't text" so this may be the only way. He is reportedly in Vegas or LA making these hit records. The name of this song is called "Cry No More" and it is a duet with some dude named JBlue.

That song was out in December...illseed is BS'in.

[h2]Chris Brown: So Sorry[/h2]
Posted Feb 15th 2009 2:46PM by TMZ Staff
It only took Chris Brown a week since we broke the story of his alleged beatdown of Rihanna to release a statement... but here it is.

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved onesand I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person. Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media iswrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written anymessages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writing under my name are frauds."

Originally Posted by dyyhard

[h2]Chris Brown: So Sorry[/h2]
Posted Feb 15th 2009 2:46PM by TMZ Staff
It only took Chris Brown a week since we broke the story of his alleged beatdown of Rihanna to release a statement... but here it is.

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person. Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writing under my name are frauds."
He wishes He could write like that.

so sad
frown.gif

illseed @ AHH

r8rtdcrk1.gif

Dunk Demon wrote:

so sad
frown.gif

illseed @ AHH

r8rtdcrk1.gif

i know
frown.gif

i have to seriously boycott some of these blogs.

Back
Top Bottom