That boy Chris Brown Put Hands on Rihanna!!!

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

0219_rihanna_photo_beating.jpg
daaaaaaaaaaaaaam
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
dude musta been listenin to this

jus look like he slammed her head on the dash or the steering wheel.. have seen way worse.. yall really ODin

[h3]Ken Baker and Natalie Finn, eonline
53 minutes ago
Loading... Must Read?Thank YouYes 1067 [/h3]
As bad as the last week has been, Chris Brown may not have even seen the half of it.

At the request of the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office, the R&B star is being investigated for a variety of felonies, including domesticviolence, assault resulting in great bodily injury and-based on specific allegations made by Rihanna-evenattempted murder, a source close to the L.A. Police Department's investigation tells E! News.

But as they build their case, the source says, prosecutors fear that making any serious felony charges stick could prove difficult in a case where there areno direct witnesses other than Rihanna and Brown.

Brown is accused of beating his longtime girlfriend in the early morning hours of Feb. 8, causing them both to cancel their scheduled Grammy performancesthat night.

Rihanna told police that, while the two were fighting in his rented Lamborghini, Brown said to her, "I'm going to kill you," while his handswere around her neck. The Barbados-born songstress, who is reportedly cooperating with the cops' investigation, also told authorities that Brown choked heruntil she lost consciousness.

Brown was booked by police on suspicion of making criminal threats, but the D.A.'s office wanted further investigation into the incident before itdecided on pressing charges.

The 19-year-old singer has been free on $50,000 bail and is currently back home with his family in Virginia.

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired," Brown, 19, said over the weekend via his rep in his first publicstatement since his arrest. "I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerginga better person."

Rihanna, 20, was treated after the incident at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and was discharged the following night. After canceling her upcoming publicappearances, she spent last week with her family in Babardos before departing for parts unknown.

http://www.comcast.net/ar...eonline/20090219/b100619/

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

jus look like he slammed her head on the dash or the steering wheel.. have seen way worse.. yall really ODin
im sure we all have..its just that, its RHIANNA..i mean how often you see a female celeb this beat?
laugh.gif

I was riding with CB too, but its no reason for him to beat her like that...He would have been better off shooting her

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

0219_rihanna_photo_beating.jpg
daaaaaaaaaaaaaam
eek.gif

28e16a3cf7dd00ecf3e34a6299c1d0f625132990.jpg

but yo i cant even back chris brown for that....dude took it to far...only reason i would take his side is if she burnt him or pulled out a gun/knife onhim....thats it

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Stop it.

Few thought it was that bad. Don't try and minimize what happened...

Bet you wouldn't have had the same reaction if your girl got her $+* beat like that.
smh.gif

wow, CB was my boy but i can ride with him after this, theres just no excuse to go that far unless she pulled out a gun or knife, his career is OVER...SMH

I was just Chris brown in the tmz chatroom, they banned me
laugh.gif
. After seeing that picture, not as bad as I think, if the car was really in an accident, thebusted lip and knot on her head could've come from hittin the dash. And if they scuffled at all in a small *!+ lambo, i wouldn't be surprised to seescratches and stuff on her. Chris Breezy is absolved in my eyes.
chris-brown.jpg

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

I was just Chris brown in the tmz chatroom, they banned me
laugh.gif
. After seeing that picture, not as bad as I think, if the car was really in an accident, the busted lip and knot on her head could've come from hittin the dash. And if they scuffled at all in a small *!+ lambo, i wouldn't be surprised to see scratches and stuff on her. Chris Breezy is absolved in my eyes.

i wouldnt say absolved but the pictures defintely arent as bad i thought they would be the way the media was hyping it up to be.

Back
Top Bottom