"That's weed! THAT'S WEED!"

pimp.gif

damn they said a joint for every run ! lol it's like the giants are doing this on purpose
pimp.gif
that's like 20 joints so far LOLOL

damn they said a joint for every run ! lol it's like the giants are doing this on purpose
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

pimp.gif

For every home run the Giants hit during the World Series, ReLeaf Herbal Center is offering Giants fans present at the pot shop one free joint, TMZ reports.

pimp.gif

For every home run the Giants hit during the World Series, ReLeaf Herbal Center is offering Giants fans present at the pot shop one free joint, TMZ reports.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

pimp.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif

oh well, im in LA

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

pimp.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif

oh well, im in LA

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

I Love SF! I'm over there every weekend. Making the drive from Lake Tahoe is soo worth it. I'm in love.!

damn!!! im fifteen minutes away and im there like once every 2 months

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

I Love SF! I'm over there every weekend. Making the drive from Lake Tahoe is soo worth it. I'm in love.!

damn!!! im fifteen minutes away and im there like once every 2 months

man, i love SF. but the giants can go to hell.

sincerely,

LA native, and dodgers fan.

i do love the niners tho
nerd.gif

man, i love SF. but the giants can go to hell.

sincerely,

LA native, and dodgers fan.

i do love the niners tho
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom