The 10s =Most Comfortable

Who here agrees with me that the 10s are the most comfortable jordan ever made?i am flat footed and i think the 10s were made for flatfoots because when iwear them my feet are in heaven.if you dont agree then what shoe do you think feels the best?

Who here agrees with me that the 10s are the most comfortable jordan ever made?i am flat footed and i think the 10s were made for flatfoots because when iwear them my feet are in heaven.if you dont agree then what shoe do you think feels the best?

I think the X's are one of the most uncomfortable for me. The elastic straps are too tight. I've worn my steels about 3 times and they've barelybroke in. I dont know if they will get comfy at all.

I think the X's are one of the most uncomfortable for me. The elastic straps are too tight. I've worn my steels about 3 times and they've barelybroke in. I dont know if they will get comfy at all.

fcd35ac0e1b9dda1ababbb9f7ff66f4b6bd3dc1.gif

I agree with the OP. The X's are comfortable shoes. I wore a pair of the white/red/steel retro X's today to casually walk around today and loved howthey felt on my feet. There's no zoom air obviously, but the comfort and the fit is still there. I love the look of these kicks too.
pimp.gif

I agree with the OP. The X's are comfortable shoes. I wore a pair of the white/red/steel retro X's today to casually walk around today and loved howthey felt on my feet. There's no zoom air obviously, but the comfort and the fit is still there. I love the look of these kicks too.
pimp.gif

i have a pretty flat foot but 10s dont impress me much.

19s are the most comfortable to me, as far as cushioning (prefer the SE version as the lace guard thing can get annoying on the regular kind)
7s are one of my favorites because they seem a lot lighter than most other models.

21s and 23s also stick out in my mind for comfort/performance.

and any low cut is more comfortable as well.

now that I think about it I should get a pair of 19 lows, I bet those would be real comfortable.

i have a pretty flat foot but 10s dont impress me much.

19s are the most comfortable to me, as far as cushioning (prefer the SE version as the lace guard thing can get annoying on the regular kind)
7s are one of my favorites because they seem a lot lighter than most other models.

21s and 23s also stick out in my mind for comfort/performance.

and any low cut is more comfortable as well.

now that I think about it I should get a pair of 19 lows, I bet those would be real comfortable.

I tell everyone the same story. Most dont agree with me. But yeah aint nothin more comfy than my Steel 10's. they look clean too. 12's come closethough

I tell everyone the same story. Most dont agree with me. But yeah aint nothin more comfy than my Steel 10's. they look clean too. 12's come closethough

I agree with the thread starter 100%. I am proud to say that I was one of the lucky ones who owned a pair of the OG X Chicagos and man those were one of themost comfortable shoes I owned. I wasn't that big a fan of the design, but later on it grew on me as well. That OG X Chicago is the grail of many on thissite from what I've seen. That shoe was special to me because I remember Pippen wearing them in the Bulls game and sitting on the sideline pointing at thebottom of the shoe and then signaling MJ to come back. Days later His Airness returned from retirement, and it was one of the dopest moments in sports history.That's why I loved that shoe, well that and the fact that it was super limited and exclusive.

I agree with the thread starter 100%. I am proud to say that I was one of the lucky ones who owned a pair of the OG X Chicagos and man those were one of themost comfortable shoes I owned. I wasn't that big a fan of the design, but later on it grew on me as well. That OG X Chicago is the grail of many on thissite from what I've seen. That shoe was special to me because I remember Pippen wearing them in the Bulls game and sitting on the sideline pointing at thebottom of the shoe and then signaling MJ to come back. Days later His Airness returned from retirement, and it was one of the dopest moments in sports history.That's why I loved that shoe, well that and the fact that it was super limited and exclusive.

i love the X but they arent the most comfortable, i wouldnt even say that they are that comfortable after long wears....they are one of my faves though

i love the X but they arent the most comfortable, i wouldnt even say that they are that comfortable after long wears....they are one of my faves though

I agree..... but only the OGs, my retro steels were a lil on the hard side. thats why i had to let them good. But i loved my OG shadows to death....... theywere my first pair of jordans.

I agree..... but only the OGs, my retro steels were a lil on the hard side. thats why i had to let them good. But i loved my OG shadows to death....... theywere my first pair of jordans.

X's are def one of the most comfy J's. The best is when you wear them in and you can just pull out the laces and slip em on as beaters.

X's are def one of the most comfy J's. The best is when you wear them in and you can just pull out the laces and slip em on as beaters.

You kno ijus picked up a pair of retro steels and they feel really good real comfy I wanna hoop in em...buuuut I would say the XIX's are most comfortablethat double stack zoom is amazing its like mely feet are on a pillow...honorable mentions XI,XII's and XXI's

You kno ijus picked up a pair of retro steels and they feel really good real comfy I wanna hoop in em...buuuut I would say the XIX's are most comfortablethat double stack zoom is amazing its like mely feet are on a pillow...honorable mentions XI,XII's and XXI's

Back
Top Bottom