The 10s =Most Comfortable

you know you just may be right. it hugs your foot pretty good. theyre super snug. all though they do look good imo they also might be one of the worst lookingof all I-XXIII

you know you just may be right. it hugs your foot pretty good. theyre super snug. all though they do look good imo they also might be one of the worst lookingof all I-XXIII

Obviously everyone's feet are different, so no shoe is going to feel the same to everybody, but yeah, for me Xs certainly are nice to wear ...but not thebest.
Personally, I prefer the XIIs & the XIXs over the Xs ....XX3s & VIIs feel good too!

Obviously everyone's feet are different, so no shoe is going to feel the same to everybody, but yeah, for me Xs certainly are nice to wear ...but not thebest.
Personally, I prefer the XIIs & the XIXs over the Xs ....XX3s & VIIs feel good too!

I love the Xs; they fit almost like wrestling shoes and are super comfortable.

As some have said, I also like the XIX - I prefer the SE because I think the lace cover makes the shoe a little stiff.

Am I the only one that likes XXs? Mine are very comfortable.

I love the Xs; they fit almost like wrestling shoes and are super comfortable.

As some have said, I also like the XIX - I prefer the SE because I think the lace cover makes the shoe a little stiff.

Am I the only one that likes XXs? Mine are very comfortable.

the XIXs and XX3s are by far the most comfortable Jordan's I've ever played in. The X's not so much.

the XIXs and XX3s are by far the most comfortable Jordan's I've ever played in. The X's not so much.

Back
Top Bottom