The 10s =Most Comfortable

Love the fit of the upper. Actual cushioning...... feel a little too thin at times.
I only have Retros though... Some claim OGs have better cushioning.

TO TELL U THE TRUE I DONT OWN A PAIR OF X'S YET BUT I WILL GET ONE FOR SURE IN THE FUTURE
BUT OUT OF THE PAIRS THAT I OWN I THINK THAT THE VIII AND THE XX'S ARE REALLY CONFI

I agree with ItsaBayThang the X's are probaly the most comfortable Jordan, but the XII's are a very close second

I'm curious to know if each person here have actually wore every single pair of Air Jordans before posting...

I agree with you my man... X's are deff. the most comfortable.. Ive never tried on the XIXs thoo.. hmm might have to get me a pair

the Xs are not the most comfortable shoe at all. I wore mine the other day and my foot started hurting because of how uncomfortable they are. The mostcomfortable shoe is by far the XIIs or the Vs

XIV's are my comfiest! X's i had hurt, only probably because i had those when i was in 4th grade with the nasty kid shoe material. lol

Absolutely not. I am flatfooted and wearing the X's are hell for me, they are pretty narrow. The best Jordans comfort wise by far are the XIX. THe XI'saren't bad either.

I'm surprised that anyone would say that the AJX is the most comfortable. The elastic straps make the shoe feel tight and they cut off circulation. Alsothe toebox is more narrow than other Jordans so the pinky toes feel crammed. I like the look of the AJX but it's funny how I consider it one of my mostuncomfortable Jordans. I like the feel of my AJV's.

Originally Posted by soysauce23

I'm curious to know if each person here have actually wore every single pair of Air Jordans before posting...

All but XXII's. Have you tried on the 2k9's though?. They're up there w/ the XIX's & XII's imo

13's have the best cushioning imo, 17's are def. the most uncomfortable (idk, i only have the cdp so i might be wrong), 4's and 5's really hurtmy feet after walking for a long time, 10's are just average imo

The XVIII low is the most comfortable I've ever worn. They just fit my feet better than the others.

i only played in the X's, XX2's and these ( X's) are by far the best i've played in,
along with the huarache 2k8's

Back
Top Bottom