The (2-2) Cowboys @ The (4-1) Pats'... Game Thread 10/16 4:15 ET

Originally Posted by jmause3

i think this will be a shootout. Hopefully we can keep up

The Pats O scares me, hopefully we can get to Brady. The idea of Scandrick on Welker
30t6p3b.gif

Scandrick has been playing really well, don't be surprised if he get's an interception or some Pass Defended's. 
I know he's been hurt, but dude was playing with so much confidence throughout the Pre-Season and against Jets. 

Laugh at me if you want, but dude's been playing lights out! 

the total for this game could be over 65 pts.

45-28 final...something crazy like that...in favor of the Pats

hopefully we can put up 40+...romo can put up 400 and 4 against us pretty easily

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i think Cowboys will get killed
laugh.gif

What makes you say that?  I don't think they win but I don't see a blowout.  This isn't the Jets offense going out there.

i know im gonna recieve alot of heat for this...But if Romo plays mistake free(1 turnover max) cowboys win comfortably...

there is no collapse vs detroit if Romo isnt LIGHTS OUT the first half. period.

Is he capable of playing that way four quarters, multiple games in a row??? i think so..well see tho..

Even with Miles coming back, i think the biggest returning starter we have is going to be Orlando Scandrick....Scan really seemed to be flourishing before he got hurt, and didnt look like that 'almost' guy hes been since boise...I think Wes Welker will def do him in multiple times, but i think scan makes a few nice plays on the rock and he looks good blitzing from the secondary..

Dware,Sean Lee, Abe Elam all continue to perform well and standout...Even tho he's been solid, we havent seen the purely dominat Jay Ratliff so far this year(none last year) that made him an All Pro.. I think this is a good game for Ratliff to show out in.

Miles comes back like he never missed a beat...I rock wit Dez but hes up and down and that bothers me..

Cowboys by 7+

Originally Posted by VA757VA

i know im gonna recieve alot of heat for this...But if Romo plays mistake free(1 turnover max) cowboys win comfortably...

there is no collapse vs detroit if Romo isnt LIGHTS OUT the first half. period.

Is he capable of playing that way four quarters, multiple games in a row??? i think so..well see tho..

Even with Miles coming back, i think the biggest returning starter we have is going to be Orlando Scandrick....Scan really seemed to be flourishing before he got hurt, and didnt look like that 'almost' guy hes been since boise...I think Wes Welker will def do him in multiple times, but i think scan makes a few nice plays on the rock and he looks good blitzing from the secondary..

Dware,Sean Lee, Abe Elam all continue to perform well and standout...Even tho he's been solid, we havent seen the purely dominat Jay Ratliff so far this year(none last year) that made him an All Pro.. I think this is a good game for Ratliff to show out in.

Miles comes back like he never missed a beat...I rock wit Dez but hes up and down and that bothers me..

Cowboys by 7+
02-clapping.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The game hasn't even started and the usual delusional Cowboys' fans are bringing the
lulz already.

Both secondaries suck, and even with the Cowboys D-line being better (obviously), this game is
gonna come down to Tom Brady vs Tony Romo........
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
looks like this is gonna be
31-17 Pats, including 1 Romo TD return, and a Romo fumble. Pats never really need to run the ball,
and the Cowboys THINK they can with Felix and Tashard "Am I On The Roster" Choice.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The game hasn't even started and the usual delusional Cowboys' fans are bringing the
lulz already.

Both secondaries suck, and even with the Cowboys D-line being better (obviously), this game is
gonna come down to Tom Brady vs Tony Romo........
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
looks like this is gonna be
31-17 Pats, including 1 Romo TD return, and a Romo fumble. Pats never really need to run the ball,
and the Cowboys THINK they can with Felix and Tashard "Am I On The Roster" Choice.
Bashing on Romo yet wasn't it your QB who threw a last second pick to end the game?! 
indifferent.gif

By the way, the Raiders were one man short with 10 players and y'all still couldn't find someone open?! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I don't see the Patriots' defense stopping the Cowboys.

I don't see the Cowboys' defense stopping the Patriots.

Shootout.

Hopefully, this thread delivers the lulz.

Every Cowboys thread delivers lulz, no matter what. If Romo holds it together, Cowboys win. Easy as that...
Patriots are at home going up against the 'boys easy win...
See i can be a Homer too 
grin.gif

if brady makes no mistakes, the defense allows less than 20, and the pats score more than 20, the patriots win. easy as that...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I don't see the Patriots' defense stopping the Cowboys.

I don't see the Cowboys' defense stopping the Patriots.

Shootout.

Hopefully, this thread delivers the lulz.

Every Cowboys thread delivers lulz, no matter what. If Romo holds it together, Cowboys win. Easy as that...
Patriots are at home going up against the 'boys easy win...
See i can be a Homer too 
grin.gif

Im soo lost guy, what does "be a Homer" mean?

Back
Top Bottom