The (2-2) Cowboys @ The (4-1) Pats'... Game Thread 10/16 4:15 ET

Good to see Dallas get back in it in the 2nd qtr... The begining of the game was
sick.gif
for both sides.

Dez
pimp.gif

My people Bradie James!!! Thanks for saving us after Spencer's silly play. Now lets score on this drive

Miles Austin never shows up in BIG games ... he frys all the second-tier nobodys but drops +%+* in the big games ...

This Cowboys team sucks ... it's sad that we are hindered by our offense because of our OC/HC and quarterback ... who cares if we somehow win because we suck #++ ...

Sean Lee! Defense has played their @%%#! off...forced 3 turnovers, held the Pats to only 13 so far. They've gotten no help from the offense, besides being put into some holes by trying to cover for their 2 turnovers too

What's wrong with Brady?

Like..that throw wasn't even close, can't be him can it?

so the patriots are a pretty "no so good team" eh?

i mean the cowboys are playing them and have the slight edge

that really proves how "not so good" the pats are

We've already known Pats defense is the worst in the L, surprised Boys only have 13 points at this point.

Brady throwing picks almost every week now.
sick.gif

Embarrassing. Why is Romo so scared to throw it up to Dez inside the 10? He's never scared to force a throw to Witten into triple coverage but won't throw to Dez 1 on 1?

The inability to score TDs in the redzone continue to plague this team.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

so the patriots are a pretty "no so good team" eh?

i mean the cowboys are playing them and have the slight edge

that really proves how "not so good" the pats are

Beginning of the week its "cowgirls are about to get smashed can't wait" then when we're
winning late in the 4th its Pats aren't that good.

If I'm Rob Ryan, I'm not even saying a word to Garrett after this game. 
30t6p3b.gif
How much more do you need your defense to do against the best offense in the NFL?

Back
Top Bottom