Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

seriously tho, defense won that ballgame for us today. hats off to them
Game was given to you bro.
Dont you think otherwise.
laugh.gif
relax

our offense with the cool 4 turnovers put our defense in a helluva hole today

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

one bright spot was the defense. Getting sacks and turnovers rather than stops is what we should be going for.

Defense didn't show up when it mattered most though.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

What killed was handing the ball 3 straight with about 4 min to go. It was 2nd or 3rd and 12....hand off. That drive/sequence made no sense at all.

QFT!!!
Tom *++%+%% Brady is on the field Jason you dont think he will at least move them down for a FG with 3:36 in the 4th? that drive did nothing but take time off the clock for the inevitable score FG or TD!!

I HATE this guy so damn much 
mad.gif
 we dont run the ball at all on the previous two drives when we should have but when game is on the line we put a fullback in the game and line up to play power football on our 20 
mad.gif

FIRE HIM NOW!!!

Originally Posted by goDie

seriously tho, defense won that ballgame for us today. hats off to them
Game was given to you bro.
Dont you think otherwise.
laugh.gif
relax

our offense with the cool 4 turnovers put our defense in a helluva hole today

Its all love homie. 

I just hate the Patriots so $!+$!#* much.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

What killed was handing the ball 3 straight with about 4 min to go. It was 2nd or 3rd and 12....hand off. That drive/sequence made no sense at all.

QFT!!!
Tom *++%+%% Brady is on the field Jason you dont think he will at least move them down for a FG with 3:36 in the 4th? that drive did nothing but take time off the clock for the inevitable score FG or TD!!

mad.gif
 we dont run the ball at all on the previous two drives when we should have but when game is on the line we put a fullback in the game and line up to play power football on our 20 
mad.gif

FIRE HIM NOW!!!
My mother just crossed the border last week, dont speak a lick of english and she saw this #$** coming a whole *$+#$%% mile away.

Originally Posted by toine2983

one bright spot was the defense. Getting sacks and turnovers rather than stops is what we should be going for.

How many times can a defense be asked to hold? What were our points of turnovers today?  3?    
if offense does its job it doesn't come down to that.

This game could have went either way, but the better team won today. As much as I do not want to admit it, Brady handled his business.

Romo killed me with the no Hail-Mary in the end
sick.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

naw it mattered with 3:36 in the 4th how many times can you ask a D to stand up against arguably one if not the best QB's to ever play 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

How you throw a hail mary out of bounds though.......
$@#% you!
laugh.gif
I'm saying though, give them a chance even though its unlikely, just throw it to a crowd.
sick.gif
Man I have stopped trying to figure out why this dood does the things he does
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by msaba07

Originally Posted by goDie

My mother just crossed the border last week, dont speak a lick of english and she saw this #$** coming a whole *$+#$%% mile away.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
real spit thow its Tom Brady do we not know his work? 
mad.gif

i wasnt even mad at the TD i expected it 

On the hail mary: all the recievers were lined up right and ran right. Pats sent a delay blitz from the right and forced Romo left.
right by Wilfork. He had to heave it on the run. He just don't have the arm for that.

you can rely possibly rely on your defense to stop a ******** team to win the game... but jason garrett, did you really think that was wise not to get a freakin' 1st down and punt it to TOM BRADDDDDDDDY

I don't put this on Romo or the D at all, they actually played ok. Its Garrett's end of game play calling, that pissed me off. Why RUN the ball on 2nd and 13 AND 3rd and 18, when all you need is a 1st down to ice the game?!? I dont understand the redzone problems, just throw a fade to Dez/Miles...

I agree wish Garrett would have ran that 3 and out style last week when we were up 2 weeks ago.  Dude got to sync his strategies to the score and we would be good.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

QFT!!!

mad.gif
mad.gif

FIRE HIM NOW!!!
I've been screaming this since the 2007 playoff lost to the eventual Super Bowl Champion New York Giants.
That teams ENTIRE secondary was hurt and dumb ++! runs the ball 20+ times in the first half. 

T.O. was playing lights out that year, and dude had four catches for 49yds that game.

That's when I knew Jason Garrett had no idea what he was doing.

He single handedly cost us a Super Bowl title that year with his ridiculous play calling in that game.

He gets out coached so much and never gets any blame. Everybody blamed Wade, and now they blame Romo.

I'm a Romo supporter now if you're the head coach and you dont TRUST YOUR QB.. put Kitna in.. how are you not gonna attempt to throw for the first against the 30th ranked pass D.. AND YOUR RUNNING GAME WAS NOT WORKING

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
love S&T
Yall do remember Ray Lewis saying they knew what plays we were going to run.
Ray Lewis also said we had the simplest play calling they had seen all year.

The Ravens defense were calling out the plays as we lined up to run them.

One more for the road. Garrett called an option run play on a crucial 3rd down.

Romo took the snap, ran to the edge and pitched it to Tashard Choice who politely fumbled the ball out of bounds.

Ray Lewis was going to take his head off anyway so the results would have been the same.

what bugs me is this team competes every week to the wire , even with the waviest teams and the bummiest.

i would rather get blown out every week.

today was a bad day .

Back
Top Bottom