The (2-2) Cowboys @ The (4-1) Pats'... Game Thread 10/16 4:15 ET

30t6p3b.gif

This team is being coached by a moron ... from the inability on O to score in the redzone to the debacling of playcalling late ...

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Embarrassing. Why is Romo so scared to throw it up to Dez inside the 10? He's never scared to force a throw to Witten into triple coverage but won't throw to Dez 1 on 1?

Was thinking the same thing
ETA: Come on D make this easy on me 
laugh.gif

I'm not against running the ball but it's the type of running plays. We've never been a team that can just line it up and gash defenses out of the power I formation. Garrett doesn't know how to adapt to the type of players he has. If they're gonna run, the shotgun handoff on 1st would've been better than just handing it off to Murray.

Garrett is just horrible. Rob Ryan gets the most out of his players. Garrett somehow manages to get the least

And this is what happens when you settle for FGs in the redzone.
30t6p3b.gif

%!!!$$%$*+!*% COWGIRLS COULDVE ENDED THE %!!!$$%$*+!*% GAME, INSTEAD THEY CHOSE TO HAND THE *!%$$$# GAME TO THOSE +$%%# **+ PATRIOTS.

STUPID %!!!$$%$*+!*% BUMS.
STUPID PLAY CALLING DOWN THE STRETCH.

/Disgruntled JETS fan

Cant even be that mad at the D but why now to get burnt? Damn well we have 22 sec let's make it happen
edit: Well another 4th qtr loss dang so close yet so far

That entire drive was just nuts to watch, guy did nothing all game, everything was just precision.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by goDie

%%*+@%#$!$!$* COWGIRLS COULDVE ENDED THE %%*+@%#$!$!$* GAME, INSTEAD THEY CHOSE TO HAND THE *%#!+#% GAME TO THOSE @*@%* @*@ PATRIOTS.

STUPID %%*+@%#$!$!$* *******.
Pretty much ...

Back
Top Bottom