The 2008-09 NBA Casual Wear Thread - Nugs Training Camp, D12's Tank, LBJ pg 45

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

Wats with dudes dressin like somebodys Grandpa ie Chris Paul

Thanku Antawn for the modern suit and working it well

I think more athletes are followers than trend setters and my god money cant buy u style if guys like Bron have a stylist they need to sack them hes one of the worst superstar dressers ive ever seen.

How hard is it to dress nice MJ was always on point Shaq is to Wade always looks great

Most of these dudes pay somebody to tell them how to dress %$% style is personal dont just hook yaself up in somthin somebody is sayin is now or will be soon players have enough time to go online n chose clothes n just pay somebody to pickem up.

Maybe most are just bad dressers I dunno but im shocked

I thought when u dress/dance like ya dad its time to go back to the drawing board

Man bags lol I get payed millions so I must carry (enter designer name) bag/holdle bags are for ladys fellas they never looked good never will.Whats a man keep ina bag anyways?

I just cant beleive most of wat Im seeing

Peace
Scottie
tiger_woods_06_target_5.jpg

laugh.gif
smh.gif
The only time MJ and on point go together is on the court, thats it. Shaq
smh.gif

Wats with dudes dressin like somebodys Grandpa ie Chris Paul

Thanku Antawn for the modern suit and working it well

I think more athletes are followers than trend setters and my god money cant buy u style if guys like Bron have a stylist they need to sack them hes one of the worst superstar dressers ive ever seen.

How hard is it to dress nice MJ was always on point Shaq is to Wade always looks great

Most of these dudes pay somebody to tell them how to dress %$% style is personal dont just hook yaself up in somthin somebody is sayin is now or will be soon players have enough time to go online n chose clothes n just pay somebody to pickem up.

Maybe most are just bad dressers I dunno but im shocked

I thought when u dress/dance like ya dad its time to go back to the drawing board

Man bags lol I get payed millions so I must carry (enter designer name) bag/holdle bags are for ladys fellas they never looked good never will.Whats a man keep ina bag anyways?

I just cant beleive most of wat Im seeing

Peace
Scottie
cot dam....never have I seen someone use the "period" key so rarely when typing. Flat out typing like how Sarah Palin talks.

First off Im talkin bout MJs suit game always was on point not his jeans and that pink golf outfit hes wearing these days

Shaq always looks good and that aint easy at 7feet and his weight his suit game is always on point same with Wade

Dudes dressing like Carlton lookin like somebodys Grandpa need to look in a mirror b4 they leave the house

Scarfs lol with a t-shirt hypebeasts,a scarf looks great when its chilly or cold but if the weather out requires a t-shirt u dont need a damn scarf u look afool

It reminds me of the whole Cam pink thing I swear dude did it to see how many bandwagon guys suddenly rocked pink and was laughin at wat followed somebodywears somthin idiotic and hypebeasts follow

Some people try to hard to wear wats so called "IN" and it shows

I type like this so people dont end up with eye strain or epilepsy from reading big blocks of white text and in fact there individual points

If none of u share any of my opinions so wat this is why were here to share our views

Take everything witha pincha salt
wink.gif

Peace
Scottie

PS Sarah Palin luckily ive never heard her talk some of us dont care for American politics.

Yea ok thas not a great look for Mike but id wear that over Chris Pauls Grandpa suit or a t-shirt and scarf combo or manbag

Try find me a pic of Bron lookin good ina suit lol or anything else that aint bball gear

lebron.jpg

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by dyyhard

2951138304_78a117db15.jpg
What are these, Memphis new practice unis? Where can I get more pics of them? I want to send it to Gameville to jack that design for the #s on theback when I get mine made

Man bags lol I get payed millions so I must carry (enter designer name) bag/holdle bags are for ladys fellas they never looked good never will.Whats a man keep in a bag anyways?

The normal stuff you carry when you travel. Hooping shoes, change of clothes, toiletries, phone, Ipod, things of that nature.
Oh yea, that Antwan Jamison suit was terrible by the way and those shoes are whatever is after terrible.
Lebron's suits and casual wear have been really nice the past few seasons.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

08 Sixers Training Camp - Penn State
2902127465_8f08b930bf_b.jpg

NOW thats a bag there.
Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by ussjme

marion's fit is very fresh.

Yeah, I actually like the look. Chuck the jacket and it could pass as a good casual fit.

2hf0s2w.jpg

Judgung by the belt he spent waaaaay too much time in Phoenix.

That bag EB got is only a good look in Victorian times is like somthin straight out of Agatha Christies Poirot,Marion has a sports type bag thats not to badbut to me why pay all that cash for the designer print.

I have a problem with items that have designer print on that people never would rock if it didnt to me something doesnt become more use-full and needed justbecause it has designer print its just the whole I must have that/one of those culture.Walking round with a designer print utility belt aint a good look to meI leave utility belts to Batman and Cops.

My question regarding man bags was for dudes who walk around with them on the street dont leave home without them nobody needs 3/4s of wat they have in there,women carry bags wich are getting worse by the day to u seen the size of some of these things nowadays.

Lebron to me cant pull off alotta clothes his head and hands look huge when he has close fitting or tailored clothes he always look like hes wearing somebodyelses stuff thas to small he needs a lil more room.

Italian collar shirts never look good to me,check shirt with a tie nope,jacket/sportscoat with jeans+shoes is a nono,roll necks/t-shirts with suit jackets nopecant do a cardigan either and dont get me started on those inspector gadget coats Kanye wears one Lebron rocks one n everybody want one Ill leave trench-coatsto Wall street.

I know the NBA brought in the smart thing a few years back but guys are dressin like Carlton Banks and Preppy Ivy League Whiteboys to me its never been a goodlook.

Now I need to get some pics of Alonzo up on here cause man can dress
Alonzo_Mourning_and_Katt_Williams_20070720134809.jpg

Then again
roll.gif
I never seen Wade this un co-ordinated either damn
dwadezo21.jpg

I guess the NBA just has alot of bad dressers in my book anyways each to there own

Peace
Scottie

That bag EB got is only a good look in Victorian times is like somthin straight out of Agatha Christies Poirot,Marion has a sports type bag thats not to bad but to me why pay all that cash for the designer print.

I have a problem with items that have designer print on that people never would rock if it didnt to me something doesnt become more use-full and needed just because it has designer print its just the whole I must have that/one of those culture.Walking round with a designer print utility belt aint a good look to me I leave utility belts to Batman and Cops.

My question regarding man bags was for dudes who walk around with them on the street dont leave home without them nobody needs 3/4s of wat they have in there, women carry bags wich are getting worse by the day to u seen the size of some of these things nowadays.

Lebron to me cant pull off alotta clothes his head and hands look huge when he has close fitting or tailored clothes he always look like hes wearing somebody elses stuff thas to small he needs a lil more room.

Italian collar shirts never look good to me,check shirt with a tie nope,jacket/sportscoat with jeans+shoes is a nono,roll necks/t-shirts with suit jackets nope cant do a cardigan either and dont get me started on those inspector gadget coats Kanye wears one Lebron rocks one n everybody want one Ill leave trench-coats to Wall street.

I know the NBA brought in the smart thing a few years back but guys are dressin like Carlton Banks and Preppy Ivy League Whiteboys to me its never been a good look.

Now I need to get some pics of Alonzo up on here cause man can dress
Alonzo_Mourning_and_Katt_Williams_20070720134809.jpg

Then again
roll.gif
I never seen Wade this un co-ordinated either damn
dwadezo21.jpg

I guess the NBA just has alot of bad dressers in my book anyways each to there own

Peace
Scottie
a8f36ebd46743267f2911fafcbd56f4dc62751c6.jpg

laugh.gif
at thinkin Zo's suit is nice.

This is how you wear a suit. Fits Raja perfectly.

Zo's had some stinkers over the years....he CAN dress, but maybe you've missed the G2 commercial where he's wearing the purple shades to match hispurple suit
laugh.gif

We're going to give you a pass because you're from the U.K. bloke. Zoot suits are not what's happening right now in the US.
The referencing of Kanye West and Carlton Banks solidifies that you watch too much American tv.

Rajah looks as if he came straight off Saville Row (UK reference for babyface) with that one. That's an awesome fitting suit.

Most of these looks that Americas loveing right now are European looks ive been seeing my whole life and ive hated

fitted or bootcut jeans for guys
Cardigans and sweaters
Sportscoat/Jacket+jeans+shoes(known as the Clarkson if any of u guys watch the UK car show TopGear ya know wat im talkin about)
slip on shoes,winkle pickers,loafers

Its how our dads have dressed all our lives and its not a good look to us

The whole metal/punk look that Jim Jones and Juelz is rocking these days been here for years

Im not a fan of European fashion at all Im more into urbanwear mostly casual and I dress to the 9s when I need to,Im not a fan of designer gear either I dontown anything designer it just doesnt appeal to me.

To me a Steve Harvey,Shaq,Alonzo style suit is better looking than a close fitting suit

But thas fashion like the song said "if everybody looked the same wed all be looking at eachother"

Peace
Scottie

This thread is heading in the wrong direction. More pictures and less of ^ that ...

To me a Steve Harvey,Shaq,Alonso style suit is better looking than a close fitting suit

laugh.gif

U gotta be kidding me...a STEVE HARVEY suit? One of them Jamaica Ave. Portabella joints? Dude has some of the worst fits in the entertainment industry. Not tomention his hair was painted on.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

To me a Steve Harvey,Shaq,Alonso style suit is better looking than a close fitting suit

laugh.gif

U gotta be kidding me...a STEVE HARVEY suit? One of them Jamaica Ave. Portabella joints? Dude has some of the worst fits in the entertainment industry. Not to mention his hair was painted on.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dr 715

This thread is heading in the wrong direction. More pictures and less of ^ that ...

Agreed.

Timmy
mmskr8.jpg

Stack & Marcus
123o700.jpg

Redd
2zfr79l.jpg

CP3
28sbspc.jpg

Dallas Dancers
ogdqmh.jpg
fmcue.jpg

Re-up

25im3r4.jpg

vy6zwn.jpg

34g7o9g.jpg

5v8za.jpg

6p9lp3.jpg

24g9fg3.jpg

r0e5vb.jpg

27wy714.jpg

Im talking about the style not the colours

Simple colours are best to me suit and shoes if u wanna jazz things up do it with the tie and hankie

Loose but tailored like alot of NFL players wear it looks better on tall or thick guys

I laugh at dudes wearin suits or clothes that look like there painted on or that u need Vaseline and a shoe horn to get on

Fashion is personal and thats my views I dont care how many guys laugh wont change my opinion ill do me yall do u

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by donjuan513

We're going to give you a pass because you're from the U.K. bloke. Zoot suits are not what's happening right now in the US.
The referencing of Kanye West and Carlton Banks solidifies that you watch too much American tv.

Rajah looks as if he came straight off Saville Row (UK reference for babyface) with that one. That's an awesome fitting suit.

Ozwald Boateng
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom