The 2008-09 NBA Casual Wear Thread - Nugs Training Camp, D12's Tank, LBJ pg 45

Originally Posted by tmukg21

2j12xkn.jpg
The big homey JaVale McGee came a long way from rockin Fat Albert Platinum Fubu @ Hales Franciscan..getting dunked on against De La Salle(my HSalma mater)..to NBA first round pick....they used to make fun of him back in Chicago...guess he's got the last laugh
laugh.gif

I cant believe you guys are hating on CP's suit. It is an awesome suit and he looks very professional.

Maybe I differ from people in here.. But I like a lot of the styles that CP and LBJ have been wearing.. Also, I like Melo's gear a few pages back?

With that being said, what kinds of brands make those M-16 jackets or whatever the technical name is for them lol? I think they look slick with a nice buttonup and jeans. .

Everyone has their own style and own opinions. . Let em dress the way they think looks good. I'm sure y'all dress in what you think looks fresh too..

Originally Posted by kmstivers21

Maybe I differ from people in here.. But I like a lot of the styles that CP and LBJ have been wearing.. Also, I like Melo's gear a few pages back?
Naw, most people in here know that CP3 and LBJ dress pretty well. Don't let the guy that thinks MJ dresses well cloud your mind.

Haha alright cool. . . anyone help on what brands or where to find that style jacket/shirt?? (websites?)

Sasha take off that ugly pinstripe jacket you had on tonight....
laugh.gif

This thread should be re-titled "Pics of multimillionaires who shop at TJ MAXX".

Chris Paul is quite dapper, and Kobe comes correct, but the vast majority of these dudes have zero fashion sense.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Zo's had some stinkers over the years....he CAN dress, but maybe you've missed the G2 commercial where he's wearing the purple shades to match his purple suit
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

This thread should be re-titled "Pics of multimillionaires who shop at TJ MAXX".

Chris Paul is quite dapper, and Kobe comes correct, but the vast majority of these dudes have zero fashion sense.

co-sign

fyfqbk.jpg

Pau
2w1xgfk.jpg

Sun
11b3zps.jpg

50ifmf.jpg

Diddy
hwwthk.jpg

Eric Gordon
2eykf0y.jpg

EB
2gvm1sl.jpg

Ig
x3zcqc.jpg

Willie Green
2b5jl0.jpg

Deron
21ka5mo.jpg

Khloe Kardashian in Minny at the Wolves game.
29d59f21bf92554768f7f0c295acb6c7-getty-83010079ds009_kings_twolvs.jpg

C&C Music factory
9acfc8aec8406a30a29003e2f6313317-getty-83010080ge010_bucks_thunder.jpg

Clips cheerleader
7ff1d83bea2a2841b5d1de942f03c26e-getty-83027675ab019_suns_clippers.jpg

83489941.jpg

The jacket Camby was wearing last night looked sick. Anyone have a better picture?

Back
Top Bottom