The 2009 NCAA basketball Champs

Nice 3rd post...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by tmay407

C'mon man...making a fool of the rest of the Cardinals fans on here...

My dude what is you talking? I live in Louisville.... taylor blvd... southside all day.

I can't have team pride? my bad you got another team with A&M....

You Mad?

Originally Posted by Biff Stuntwell

My dude what is you talking? I live in Louisville.... taylor blvd... southside all day.

You Mad?
Good for you, you live in Louisville! Is that supposed to change what I said?

And trust me, I'm probably just as much of a Louisville fan as you are...

But what exactly has Louisville shown to make you believe that they're gonna win the championship? We're two games into the season, let's slow itdown a little bit. At this point I don't think you can reasonably say that they're better than UNC or UConn...

Originally Posted by Biff Stuntwell

DOUBT IT
l_43f08aa393444c8493f6988a0b638183.jpg

You Mad?
Good for you, you live in Louisville! Is that supposed to change what I said?

And trust me, I'm probably just as much of a Louisville fan as you are...

sweet eyelid tattoo... you look tough as *$@! man... i guess that means L-Ville really is winning it all this year...thanks for the heads up, i'll callvegas right now. and please, don't hurt anybody while you're here.

So tattoos prove how big of a fan you are of a certain team? Didn't know that...I'll get back to you later, I gotta go to the parlor.

I will do my best.....

and youre welcome for the heads up!

Im just stunned how i cant pull for my squad without heads getting p!ssy

Because now when Louisville gets upset in the second round of the tournament I'm gonna have to listen to a lot of *@$* about how "Louisville fansclaimed they were gonna win it all."

I'm assuming you haven't been here long, but that's generally what happens when people make these kinds of statements.

dude just keeping it real with you, i love my team, and this is a sports forum i have alot of faith in my team this year. Best Louisville team since 86. I wasjust trying to start a little $%@ talking between people who have teams in the top 10 no disrespect to anybody on here.....

it was meant to be friendly

Originally Posted by dreClark

Earl Clark and Samuels are sick.

Y'all gotta settle on a PG though...
word up!.......

im rolling with Sosa cuz he CAN scaore mcgee....... ummmmmm not so much

Y'all gotta settle on a PG though...
McGee will be our go to guy when it's all said and done. Just wait until Peyton Siva arrives next year.
Because now when Louisville gets upset in the second round of the tournament I'm gonna have to listen to a lot of *@$* about how "Louisville fans claimed they were gonna win it all.
I'm not guaranteeing we're going to win it all but we have as good of a chance as uconn and unc. I would love to play unc again this yearin the tournament. We actually have a center with knee's and has some strenght in them.

Yeah...You rolling w/ Sos....But.

Pitino has alternated starting Andre McGee and Edgar Sosa in the two games so far this season and Pitino doesn't envision anything changing.

``I'm going to keep it that way for the season," Pitino said. ``Both of them are playing well and they bring a lot to the table. I don't want them trying to kill each other in practice."

Pitino playing double dutch w/ these dudes.

Someon needs to be the starter and someone the backup and there should be a distinction between the 2.

Someon needs to be the starter and someone the backup and there should be a distinction between the 2.
Yep. He says he doesn't want them killing each other in practice, yet he's not setting one as the sure starter and one as the surebackup...does that not scream competition for the starting spot? And I don't see how doing this could be good for any sort of team chemistry at all...

And what's up with Samardo's rebounding? Does he not try, or what?

Yep. He says he doesn't want them killing each other in practice, yet he's not setting one as the sure starter and one as the sure backup...does that not scream competition for the starting spot? And I don't see how doing this could be good for any sort of team chemistry at all...

And what's up with Samardo's rebounding? Does he not try, or what?

Like I said, when the time calls, pitino will play Mcgee. He has the most experience handling the ball.

Coach P talks about it everyday that Samardo is going to get better on defense and rebounding. That's why T-Will got the MVP of the Billy Minardi Classic,because he had more complete games in the tourney. Samuels is a beast none the less. In the paper it said he chose number 24 because he puts in work 24 hours aday. Just wait.

Cincy? lololol

how long have we owned you guys now?

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Bearcats are gonna be hard for us..... <joking> CINCY SUCKS </joking>

Back
Top Bottom