Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

So, who's starting the third draft?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I got Grizz

nerd.gif

To all the Brook lovers: Dude must not be that GREAT of a center when your the leader of the team & you end up having one of the worst seasons ever. Sure he put up stats but the Net's were atrocious.

Ask JPZ, i told him i coming into this draft there was NO way i was trading him but once i thought about the potential favors has and the new direction the Nets organization is going, i went for it. You guys are acting like Favors is trash or something, If Favors played for UK or any other top team in the country, he would've been extremely more dominate rather than playing for a bunch of ball-hogs at G-tech.

Originally Posted by RoOk

To all the Brook lovers: Dude must not be that GREAT of a center when your the leader of the team & you end up having one of the worst seasons ever. Sure he put up stats but the Net's were atrocious.
Congrats on having the logic of a ******.

i call Spurs again.

and i dnot like that trade for the Nets. sure you can argue about Favors potential, but its hard to find a true center these days, and you add him next to john wall, i think brook would be playing at a superstar level, or at least close to it.

Originally Posted by BangDak

i call Spurs again.

and i dnot like that trade for the Nets. sure you can argue about Favors potential, but its hard to find a true center these days, and you add him next to john wall, i think brook would be playing at a superstar level, or at least close to it.
Alot won't but its a MOCK draft. I'm just trying to spice it up again, like i said i know its controversial but like i said, i feel favors can be a superstar in this league.

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by RoOk

Congrats on having the logic of a ******.

laugh.gif
  Agreed.

Edit:  The same guy who is described as "not being that GREAT of a center when your the leader of the team & you end up having one of the worst seasons ever" was traded for a rookie who didnt even put up stats in college. 

The whole point is that you got rid of one of the better centers in the league for a guy solely on potential.

Then, you take back Arenas in a deal to get John Wall. What was the whole point in getting him to go along with John Wall?

Now, you basically have two knuckle heads in Blatche/Arenas on your squad to go along with your two youngsters in Wall and Favors. You also don't have a TRUE center anymore and will have Blatche playing pretty much out of position who I think fits better at PF.

I believe the whole point of a mock draft is for it to be realistic. Yes, players can be traded, but make it REALISTIC. There's no way in hell the Nets are trading away Brook Lopez unless they are quite favored in the deal.

There has to be some type of ground set for these drafts, because there are players who you can say "Yea, he may be dealt this off-season so its a pretty realistic deal" instead of saying "Kobe Bryant for OJ Mayo and Rudy Gay, *$+?"

There are guys that you know teams aren't realistically getting rid of this off-season and have not been mentioned AT ALL as being traded.

Is this still going on? Honestly, its not that that bad, but we need to make the trades a bit more realistic.

anyways, Manu, Parker, Jefferson, and McDyess are all on the block.

@!* is the deal in here??

Are we still doing this or not....

If we are down for a 3rd time Ill start it up...I got the Wizards again

You guys over exagerrat everything on these boards i swear lol.

Dude's acting like i just acquired Kwame for LeBron
laugh.gif

We still gunna do this or not???

I sent someone a PM agreeing to a trade but no sign of them right now

Originally Posted by BangDak

from now on, i think we should get the commissioner to agree on trades first.
Not referring to RoOk,but if people are prone to getting scammed, why implement a rule thathelps them out? When those people took the imaginary GM role they knewthat they'd be critiqued and scrutinized whenever they made a bigdecision. If they can't make a educated decision on their own, weshouldn't give them a easy way out of that like letting the commishdecide on trades.

Just my two cents, idk.

I think weshould start a draft with the people that rep their teams in and out ona day-to-day basis. The one's you know will be here and the one's youknow won't commit any blunders. Like for example, name's that come tomind when I think of teams

Lakers- CP
Blazers- Chester
Nuggets- 21NTNP
Nets - VC3FAN/JB
Heat - heat
Hornets- KLJ
Rockets- franchise
Mavs - JA
Spurs - Scooby Doo
Boston - finns
Cavs - OC
Wizards- DoubleJs
Warriors- Paul/Acid

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Then there's really no risk and it should go smooth. Just sayin.

But some people like me would like to try and make a different team better.

the fantasy draft last year went well, but i guess NT'ers are too dumb to pm their top 5 picks before they leave
smh.gif
smh.gif

Spurs and Kings are in immense talks for that #5 pick
nerd.gif

Yeah man I dont rep a team really...

I rep BJ and Harden cuz those are my dudes, and Im a huge Knick fan but that doesnt work very well right now with no 1st rounder...

If we really wanna do another Ill set it up

Well you'd like to make a different team better but Idk if you'd like a Kings fan taking the Knicks "saying they'd like to make the team better". You would like whatever team you cheer to be represented well, and I've noticed some of the people that take the teams they aren't fans of don't really have all that good of a handle on what that team needs or really the value of the players they have. Nothing against those people, because they're tryin, but it's just we want this to be as realistic as possible.

I just think it would be best to have only actual fans of teams represent particular teams.

Back
Top Bottom