Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

So, who's starting the third draft?

right

i got warriors
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Whatever. I wasn't even complaining about anything, I was just trying to throw out solutions to maybe satisfy those that are upset with what's going on.

In any of these threads I've never said start a new one.
I wasn't putting it on you..

KLJ initiated it, probably sarcastically, and everybody jumped behind it tryna reserve their team
laugh.gif

Ecook's been on the clock for some time now, is the pick getting traded or what? Let's get some continuity in this muhh
laugh.gif

half the fun of doing this whole thing, is having trades involved.. it's realistic.. NONE OF US will ever get the chance to be the GMs of our favorite teams.. sooo if someone overvalues or undervalues someone.. then hell that is their/our fault..

some of yall dudes are acting like guys who want to veto trades in fantasy leagues.. i understand vetoing trades that are OBVIOUS collusion.. but if teams are getting what THEY perceive to be value, then who the hell cares.. especially if they have an abundant of players at 1 position (like if i was the thunder GM, i would look to move green to a team that would value him at his true position.. especially when ibaka will be their PF of the future)

and if the wizards can get couple young players, a top 4 draft and get rid of areanas crazy a#$.. then all power to them.. it would be the right move, because areans' contract is long as hell.. and the team needs more than 1 player

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

half the fun of doing this whole thing, is having trades involved.. it's realistic.. NONE OF US will ever get the chance to be the GMs of our favorite teams.. sooo if someone overvalues or undervalues someone.. then hell that is their/our fault..

some of yall dudes are acting like guys who want to veto trades in fantasy leagues.. i understand vetoing trades that are OBVIOUS collusion.. but if teams are getting what THEY perceive to be value, then who the hell cares.. especially if they have an abundant of players at 1 position (like if i was the thunder GM, i would look to move green to a team that would value him at his true position.. especially when ibaka will be their PF of the future)

and if the wizards can get couple young players, a top 4 draft and get rid of areanas crazy a#$.. then all power to them.. it would be the right move, because areans' contract is long as hell.. and the team needs more than 1 player
You need friends.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime
You need friends.

yes, i need friends.. you joined niketalk AFTER me and your post count is more than 3 times mine.. yes, i am the one that needs friends..

these things are getting pointless if people are just going to keep clamouring for a new mock every 3 picks..

we finished 2 full NFL mock drafts (7 rounds!!) and 1 where we did the first 4 rounds.. and we can't even finish 1 round of an NBA mock

Why does everything always resort back to post counts?

*waits for someone to bring up my post count*

laugh.gif

itsaboutthattime wrote:

itsaboutthattime wrote:
You need friends.

yes, i need friends.. you joined niketalk AFTER me and your post count is more than 3 times mine.. yes, i am the one that needs friends..

these things are getting pointless if people are just going to keep clamouring for a new mock every 3 picks..

we finished 2 full NFL mock drafts (7 rounds!!) and 1 where we did the first 4 rounds.. and we can't even finish 1 round of an NBA mock
...because obviously post count is relevant to amount of friends, correct?

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

why the first one died i have no idea.... i mean Nas has done one 3 years now, he can replace absentee GMs

It died because everybody start coming in the thread that wasn't already in the draft talking about what teams they wanted for the next one.
laugh.gif

The funny thing is the draft was actually almost done. We only had like 10 picks left.

itsaboutthattime wrote:

itsaboutthattime wrote:
You need friends.

...because obviously post count is relevant to amount of friends, correct?

you said i needed friends.. and the only information that you could possibly use to determine that on a message board would be the time actually spent posting on said message board (simple enough concept.. POST ALL THE TIME = you probably have nothing else to do.. obviously it is flawed, because there is no way to determine how much time is spent browsing.. but, it's the only measuring standard available)

BUT by no means did i say anything about your ACTUAL amount of friends (nor do i care).. just simply pointing out that the only information that you could possibly have about me to make such a statement, doesn't go well in your favor..

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
Me > you because I have 8k more posts than you.

Ecook, don't mess this up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

why the first one died i have no idea.... i mean Nas has done one 3 years now, he can replace absentee GMs
It died because everybody start coming in the thread that wasn't already in the draft talking about what teams they wanted for the next one.
laugh.gif

The funny thing is the draft was actually almost done. We only had like 10 picks left. 
smh.gif

I was too lenient with the time too.

I say we finish the this mock since all teams are filled. Once finished, we can do the other one

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
Me > you because I have 8k more posts than you.

Ecook, don't mess this up.
laugh.gif
**looks left** damn i aint at 10k yet
smh.gif

Lets get this thing going again.

Anyone except Duncan and Blair can be had for the right offer.

Memphis' only untouchable players are Marc Gasol and O.J. Mayo.

I'm looking to move the two late first round picks for a pick in the teens or a veteran.

Back
Top Bottom