The 2010 NT NBA Mock Draft Vol. 2 - [ Kings on the clock ]

So you want me to take a team that has no 1st round pick and do what with them?? Pointless...

I know how to make these teams better, and what they need, so Im straight on taking pretty much any team...

I told Nas I wanted the Wizards before they won the lotto, and I took the Kings cuz I only know 1 person on NT that likes them...

Anyways do we wanna start a new 1 and do it like that??

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I'll take the Kings this time around.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Seriously... Word to trading for Al Jefferson in the last draft. Wonder what will happen this time...

I agree with whats being said, Im not a Nets fan & i honestly didn't put much care into my trades. Somebody who's a nets fan shoulda been them so i concur with that

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by BangDak

from now on, i think we should get the commissioner to agree on trades first.
Not referring to RoOk,
but if people are prone to getting scammed, why implement a rule that
helps them out? When those people took the imaginary GM role they knew
that they'd be critiqued and scrutinized whenever they made a big
decision. If they can't make a educated decision on their own, we
shouldn't give them a easy way out of that like letting the commish
decide on trades.

Just my two cents, idk.

I think we
should start a draft with the people that rep their teams in and out on
a day-to-day basis. The one's you know will be here and the one's you
know won't commit any blunders. Like for example, name's that come to
mind when I think of teams

Lakers- CP
Blazers- Chester
Nuggets- 21NTNP
Nets - VC3FAN/JB
Heat - heat
Hornets- KLJ
Rockets- franchise
Mavs - JA
Spurs - Scooby Doo
Boston - finns
Cavs - OC
Wizards- DoubleJs
Warriors- Paul/Acid

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Then there's really no risk and it should go smooth. Just sayin.

Kings-Rck2sac

...just sayin...

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

So you want me to take a team that has no 1st round pick and do what with them?? Pointless...
Hey man there's this new phenomenon called 'trading'. It's really not complex, here, I'll explain it to you. You trade one of the assets on your roster to another team for one of their assets. Got it? Okay. If you have any questions I'll be more than happy to answer them.
happy.gif

grin.gif

Knicks have nothing that they can trade...

And IDK if you have noticed, but you dont need to post and talk about "ur" team to be a fan and be knowledgeable of said team...

Im down to start the new one and do it like that...

Gallo, W. Chandler, Toney, Bill Walker, etc.

Honestly, y'all are making this sound harder than it really is.

Cant we just finish this draft, then do like a group vote?

and besides gallo, none of t hem can really get you a high draft pick. just sayin'

The next commish has to be committed (PMs/emails/autopicks etc) to running the mock. I dont mind helping & assisting the next commish . I would commish but I'll just stick to commissioning the Annual  NT NFL mock draft

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Bro you really just said BILL WALKER???????

SMH
I just named all the players currently under contract with Knicks. Calm down.
Originally Posted by BangDak

besides gallo, none of t hem can really get you a high draft pick. just sayin'
The Timberwolves acquired the #5 pick in last year's draft for a bum in Randy Foye and a player who was average at best this past season in Mike Miller. And that was real life... jobs are on the line and *@%!.
laugh.gif

I'm sure Wilson could get you something in the Top 15 at least. Wil has proven himself as a solid role player, and if you go back most lottery picks only amount to role players anyway.

I'm down to finish this draft though. Just throwin out suggestions.

Okay so lets do this, start a 3rd mock draft with ONLY GM's that REP that team.

Like in my case i was the GM if the nets when im a Philly fan. JPZ is fine because we all know he rep the whole state of Minny lol but yeah like i said, only Regs & only people who Rep that team can manage them in the mock drafts.

Just finish this one, or rather start this one up.

Then do another one later with the "well known fans"

At this rate you guys won't even get agreement on the team choices before people are asking for new drafts.

Looks like i cant participate then....
smh.gif
smh.gif

Nah sign up for a team. It was just one man's opinion who cares what I say anyway? 
laugh.gif
You'd at least know what you are doing which is more than a lot of the people that have signed up can say.
PM for teams, but I'll pretty much do JPZX list so far
Might want to check with those people before you just throw them on there. I was just throwing out names, but some of those I haven't seen for a little bit. Sounds like some are fed up with Yuku and have left for a while.

Is this some sort of a sick joke?
laugh.gif

Why does there have to be politics regarding this #!!$?

Our trade was pretty realistic, and I did it because I was trying to get Cousins, and 3 seemed like the most viable spot.

If yall knew the trade was absurd, probably shouldn't have done it in the first place, because it caused an uproar and broke down the draft.

I'd prefer to continue this draft, it's 4 picks in, with only one discrepancy, but that's up to yall.

Whatever. I wasn't even complaining about anything, I was just trying to throw out solutions to maybe satisfy those that are upset with what's going on.

In any of these threads I've never said start a new one.

The thing is if i was to take a team, it'd end up causing a chain effect.

and its up to you guys whether or not you want to continue this.

This is killing me. I'm about to watch the game.
laugh.gif

If there is a new one, I want Grizz. If not, just PM some deals.

Back
Top Bottom