The 2011 Green Bay Packers will go undefeated.

nerd.gif

They had a good run. If im a greenbay fan im happy to get the L out of the way, and not pull a Patriots, which is much worse IMO

Originally Posted by JPZx

I hope they go one and done and every Green Bay fan has to see a therapist for the following three and a half weeks or some #$$#.

I need one now, I forgot how it feels to lose. 
Im depressed. Of all weeks they gotta lose during finals. How the %%$$ am I supposed to study now. 

The interesting thing is that the Pack won 19 straight including the playoffs and Super Bowl, just not in the same season. Pretty remarkable run. Another interesting thought is whether the Chiefs figured out the Pack offense, a @$%@%(crack) in the armor? Or was it just one game.

Originally Posted by cguy610

The interesting thing is that the Pack won 19 straight including the playoffs and Super Bowl, just not in the same season. Pretty remarkable run. Another interesting thought is whether the Chiefs figured out the Pack offense, a @$%@%(crack) in the armor? Or was it just one game.

More drops you are used to seeing out of this group. Wish they established the run sooner. It opens up the pass. Also shuffling of the line cause some issues. But they looked like they would just win by showing up. Defense gave up their yards but 3 huge stops at the goal line for FG was a good sign. But this can be a building block or the start of something bad. Just how they react the next two weeks. Also cheifs did catch a break on the last touchdown. The play leading to that they fumbled the ball for a touchback but they said he was out of bounds. Challenge would have flipped that. But can't dwell on thatThis loss had a lions loss of last year feel to it. Both these games you knew the packers weren't playing to par and could be in some trouble. Now bears in town will be a could indication on how the react to the loss. I'm hoping to just pressure hanie and have a team building game like the pats game was last year. 19-0/16-0 would have been nice. But in the bigger picture 18-1 isn't too shabby and the regular season doesn't mean anything ifYou can't win three in a row in January. No need to over react to the moment, which NT loves to do. Still 13-1 and have home field a win away. Just move on. And the best way is to comeback and pound the bears.

Back
Top Bottom