The 2011 Green Bay Packers will go undefeated.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by cguy610

Pack have no shot at going undefeated. That would be like a 24 game win streak going back through last season. (Somebody confirm the last season streak for me)

Obviously they do, they are still undefeated...
 19-0 will never happen. 

I think with the Niners losing yesterday, they might be more inclined to rest starters the last two weeks if they're still undefeated.

Pack have no shot at going undefeated. That would be like a 24 game win streak going back through last season. (Somebody confirm the last season streak for me)

19-0 will never happen. 
How can you say never when the Patriots were within 1 score of doing it 4 years ago?

But..even as a Bears fan...if anyone has a shot at going undefeated it's these Packers. Such a balanced team all around.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I think somebody hooked Aaron Rodgers up with that Limitless pill.

roll.gif
So true

As much as i dont like A-Rodg seemingly taking my man TB's spot at the top of the quarterback food chain, it's pretty fun to watch him tear %@*+ up every week
pimp.gif

GB vs. NE in the SB Pats by 7 lesgooo!!!!

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

They play us this year, we body undefeated teams, ask Bill.
As a fellow Giants fan I am embarrassed by this comment. Packers are going to !*@+ on our souls come Dec. 4th. 

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

19-0 will never happen. 
How can you say never when the Patriots were within 1 score of doing it 4 years ago?

Easy, it's never been done.  Actually, nothing close has ever been done if you include last years consecutive wins to the Super Bowl + 19-0. 

i would love a shot at the packers in the SB
laugh.gif

hopefully we won't have to blow our load to get there tho

19-0 will never happen. 

Easy, it's never been done.  Actually, nothing close has ever been done if you include last years consecutive wins to the Super Bowl + 19-0. 
Something's never happened = It never will happen...

Amazing logic.

Amazing logic.
I've never seen pigs fly. 

Amazing logic.
I've never seen pigs fly. 
You ever seen a bear %*+% in the woods?

I'm not gonna discuss whether or not the Packers will go undefeated, but I don't believe that 19-0 record is invincible. There are a few sports records that I don't see being broken due to the way sports has evolved (for example: Wilt's 100 points..Nobody in the NBA would get the ball enough and also be dominant enough to drop 100 in 1 game) but 19-0 is very possible. If a team gets a favorable schedule and is loaded with talent, they can go on a long streak of wins and once that confidence factor hits "Nobody can beat us" territory w/o getting cocky and going into cruise control, amazing things can happen.

The Packers are 11-0 mostly because of Rodgers' incredible play. But imagine if he had a Adrian Peterson type RB and a good corner alongside Woodson. Then nobody would say they can be beat. Unfortunately for the Packers, they do have weaknesses just like any other team does but if they can keep playing to their strengths without getting rattled when they're losing, anything is possible.

The thing that impresses me most about the Packers is their ability to turn it on in the 2nd half. Many teams come out lackadaisical in the 2nd half because they're either tired/sore/injured or just get the confidence knocked out of them in the 1st half. But this team consistently comes out in the 2nd half fired up. If they were contained in the 1st half, they make adjustments and come out firing in the 2nd half. If they already had a lead, they just pile onto it and finish up the game early. You don't see many last minute drives in a Packers game this season.

Tramon Williams is an interception machine but he gets burned a lot of times in man coverage, just like Asante on the Eagles

Jinx thread in disguise? 
nerd.gif

Really though, only way I see them losing now is if they pull their starters in week 16 or 17... and that's still a pretty big maybe

Back
Top Bottom