:::::::::THE 2012 NIKETALK NFL MOCK DRAFT - The St. Louis Rams are on the clock (kix4kix)

Cmon.
laugh.gif

Make sure we put who's on the clock in the title and PM the person who's on the clock.

That's the responsibility of the threadstarter.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Make sure we put who's on the clock in the title and PM the person who's on the clock.

That's the responsibility of the threadstarter.

thanks.. PMed him already

WITH THE 2nd PICK IN THE NIKETALK 2012 NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE DRAFT, THE WASHINGTON ******** SELECT:

andrew-luck.jpg
  Andrew Luck QB Stanford

andrew-luck-opsq-106419.jpg
andrew-luck.jpg

andrew-luck.jpg

the vikings are on the clock until 11PMet (so right at the closing bell of the day)

I've watched live and studied tape extensively on both Luck and RG3. There's not much separation between the two, I'm talking 1A and 1B. Griffin is a better athlete, has more arm strength, and deep ball accuracy. Who cares if RG3 "supposedly" doesn't want to be in Indy? This is a mock draft, emphasis on mock. Plus, that's factually incorrect. To AG's specific comment, you're merely trying to infer that Griffin doesn't want to play for the Colts because he wouldn't workout for them. Provide sources otherwise. I'm not doing what the Colts are actually doing in real life, my selection is based on football knowledge representing what Indy should properly do to successfully move on from the Peyton Manning era. Unlike Irsay, I have the stones to take a risk for a QB prospect that is very comparable to Cam in terms of potential NFL success.

Except the fact that Cam rushed for more TD's as a rookie than RG3 probably will rush for his whole career...

Cam
pimp.gif

That's why I used the general statement, "potential NFL success" and not something specific like rushing ability. RG3 likes/prefers to stay in the pocket. Many are mistaken, he's not a Cam or Vick-type rusher at all.

No I know.

I am just putting how ridiculous Cam's rookie numbers are into perspective.

I do not know what Cam will become as a pro but his rookie numbers are like Randy Moss' rookie year we will not see them again any time soon.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

I've watched live and studied tape extensively on both Luck and RG3. There's not much separation between the two, I'm talking 1A and 1B. Griffin is a better athlete, has more arm strength, and deep ball accuracy. Who cares if RG3 "supposedly" doesn't want to be in Indy? This is a mock draft, emphasis on mock. Plus, that's factually incorrect. To AG's specific comment, you're merely trying to infer that Griffin doesn't want to play for the Colts because he wouldn't workout for them. Provide sources otherwise. I'm not doing what the Colts are actually doing in real life, my selection is based on football knowledge representing what Indy should properly do to successfully move on from the Peyton Manning era. Unlike Irsay, I have the stones to take a risk for a QB prospect that is very comparable to Cam in terms of potential NFL success.

Relax bro. I thought we were making this mock as realistic as possible.

We're both high on RG3, but I like him more in Washington considering all of what he'll have to work with. And while Griffin hasn't come out and explicitly said, "I don't want to go to Indy", it's pretty clear he prefers Washington as his destination. I'm sure you'll agree with me when I say he'll be going to a better team with an owner who is more likely to offer him a higher second contract/extension.

But you're right, this is a mock draft and you're an Eagles fan drafting for the Colts. I was fully expecting you to trade down for more picks
laugh.gif

Oh, nothing personal, man. Usually don't feel a need to defend a pick in these mocks, just pointing out that simply because a selection is unconventional or less popular, doesn't mean it isn't right or better. Can't go wrong with either RG3 or Luck IMO. Slightly more risk for Griffin, but higher ceiling for potential reward. I don't like Tanny, Weeden, or Osweiler.

RGIII didn't work out for Indy because he didn't want to be apart of some sideshow when the Colts clearly said they were taking Luck.

Plus I'm pretty sure he would have no problems going to Indy if it was actually a debate on who the Colts were taking.

Back
Top Bottom