The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone that argued all summer AD wasn't the 3rd best player in the NBA already, hold my ****
Even if he is top3 its By default.

KD and Russ have been gone.

Celebrating being right, in this instance, would be like the President getting assassinated and the VP celebrating being Elected President.

Melo doesn't even make an effort to contest the shot from the weak side either. I swear these dudes just point shave with these comebacks and make it an unintentional intentional tank.

KD and Russ have been gone.

Celebrating being right, in this instance, would be like the President getting assassinated and the VP celebrating being Elected President.

Still don't think AD is top 3 let alone top 5 in the league yet. Y'all was saying the same about Kevin Love when he was putting up crazy numbers.

AD will be top 3 sooner than I expected though....

I was just looking at Washingtons schedule. We don't play GS until Feb 24th. Can't wait for that guard matchup.

Also notice we got the Knicks Christmas day. Should be a laugh fest.

I was just looking at Washingtons schedule. We don't play GS until Feb 24th. Can't wait for that guard matchup.

Also notice we got the Knicks Christmas day. Should be a laugh fest.

Wall deserves some MVP buzz. Shorty been hoopin

All you people who had the Knicks making the playoffs before the season started. Show yourselves.

If Wash gets the top seed in the East he should def get consideration. He's the engine that makes Wash go. That said though because the west is so tuff it'll be hard to give it to Wall unless he raises his individual numbers. Points and rebounds. Assist, steals and blocks are good already.

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just another Friday Night Knicks special.
pimp.gif

Melo's reaction sums it all up.

Still don't think AD is top 3 let alone top 5 in the league yet. Y'all was saying the same about Kevin Love when he was putting up crazy numbers.

AD will be top 3 sooner than I expected though....
I don't think he is either. (3 or 5/yet)

I wanted to give CP the benefit of the doubt though especially since it's debatable, which is why I said "even if"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom