The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice win for the Cavs.

Nice all around game by Lebby.
Even if he doesn't look fully invested, this just shows how good and dominant he is.

He's too good not to impact the game, at a high level, in every single category.

Of all the Players with exceptional skill, who can impact a team winning, JR Smith has got to be the most underwhelming  this season.

Its still true. The Grizz cannot beat the Spurs. The only way Memphis can make it to the NBA Finals is if someone beats the Spurs for them :x

But, they not going to shoot 14-25 from downtown every game either :lol:

Last edited:
You really think he can't or doesn't?

I've always been under the impression that if a player could, they would. I don't think JR is an exceptional talent at all and he doesn't do anything that has an effect on a team winning.

Especially this season, it seems like he's on the downside of his career now. He can't do anything but shoot step back long 2's and 3's. Can't beat anybody off the dribble and his handle was never all that tight. What exactly does he do exceptional?

Its still true. The Grizz cannot beat the Spurs. The only way Memphis can make it to the NBA Finals is if someone beats the Spurs for them :x

That's what Miami thought last June as well.

I've always loathed Jason Terry, but he's been a fantastic pickup. I thought he was completely done on the Nets and Kings. Joey Dorsey has been playing well lately too. Apparently he had a foot injury early in the season, which would definitely answer why he was looking like the Great Khali during that time

When Prince is your third best offensive player its gonna be a long night. We're really Randolph's kryptonite

JR Smith's problem is him.

"above his shoulders"

If you think he doesn't have talent, or even "exceptional talent", I'm cool with that. Last thing I will do is debate it with you though.

Me- the sky looks awfully blue today

Shoeking- you must not know what blue looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom