The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleveland beat a derozan less raptor team that the Lakers beat [emoji]128514[/emoji]. And the Knicks too right? They should be storming thru that conference nightly

^was that the series where manu came into with basically one arm?

:lol: yea and his arm was looking like Mega Man

Whether Manu was 100% healthy or not, they simply did not have an answer for Zbo in that series. He was the best player in the series and the Spurs had no answer for him. Just one of those things.
Duncan wasn't right either, he had suffered a knee injury vs the Warriors right before the playoffs.

Kobe missed FG's 272
The 20th ranked guy in FGA is Klay w/275

Lol, my man is 4 shy of missing more shots than Klay has attempted, doesn't even sound right.

You go Kobe!

J Randle became an NT legend after a summer league stint and like 8 minutes of 1 regular season game. #unprecedented.

J Randle became a legend when he was born #unprecedented.

Fixed

He became a legend when he broke his leg with his own foot

J Randle became an NT legend after that incredible, career-defining one-minute clip was unearthed

Julius Randle once beat Chuck Norris in a karate match. Maybe Bruce Lee too, but that's still unconfirmed:

Some magicians can walk on water, but Julius Randle can swim through land.

Julius Randle is the reason will smith got sent to live with his auntie and uncle in bel air

Julius Erving was named after Julius randle.

Julius Randle can cut through a hot knife with butter

Julius Randle can touch MC Hammer

Julius Randle's hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush

Julius Randle built the pyramids. By himself. With his bare hands.

Julius Randle has somehow turned into Chuck Norris and the most interesting man in the world on steroids.

I can't keep up to date the NT inside jokes anymore.

What post started the Julius Randle ****?

Julius Randle actually started NT and the posts about Julius Randle.

[quote name="Kal-El-8" url="/t/608612/2014-2015-nba-season-thread-what-nba-player-would-you-name-your-kid-after-cle-nyk-at-8-00-and-nop-gsw-at-10-30-on-tnt/26100#post_22140892"]Julius Randle has somehow turned into Chuck Norris and the most interesting man in the world on steroids.
Chuck Norris and the most interesting man in the world are based on Julius Randle

Fixed again.

Last time I'm fixing this **** tonight.

Good night, fellas[/quote]

Man what have I missed the trolling went from 0-100 real quick
View media item 1290730

His skillset is also a combination of both guys.

Gotta wait and see how he recovers.  Randle w/ the AI cross over?
Randle has Blake Griffins athleticism + AI's handles + Ray Allens jumpshot + Aaron Rodgers pocket presence + Jerry Rice's hands + Adam Levine's sex appeal

+ Derek Jeter's women

Just caught up on the thread and needed all this gold in one place for future reference :rofl: :rofl:

Duncan wasn't right either, he had suffered a knee injury vs the Warriors right before the playoffs.
He sprained his ankle a month before the playoffs started. In April he was playing pretty regular minutes. There are no excuses for either team that year, the Grizz didn't have Gay at all. 

Spurs have owned the Grizz since that series though 
laugh.gif

This dude has taken his game to the next level....

:pimp:

*Beal's face was OK, too :lol:

Last edited:
2nd in points by.1 2nd in the west with Dwight Tjones and Bev out for a lot of games yet no chance for an MVPl 

would you guys take 100 mill $ or a NBA championship?
He's made plenty of money throughout his career...and at this point I would place wins over a fat contract. 

You see what guys like Dwight did. It was basically a move to get away from what he considered a toxic environment in LA. 

Jimmy Butler >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Melo on the Bulls. 

Last edited:

He's made plenty of money throughout his career...and at this point I would place wins over a fat contract. 

You see what guys like Dwight did. It was basically a move to get away from what he considered a toxic environment in LA. 
Dwight is earning more money per year in Houston though

Jimmy Butler >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Melo on the Bulls. 

Dwight did that because the money difference was negligible with the tax difference. Give me the money any day. He's a HOFer going into his 30s. Get those last big checks over chasing a ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom