The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight did that because the money difference was negligible with the tax difference. Give me the money any day. He's a HOFer going into his 30s. Get those last big checks over chasing a ring.
Again, was he planning to play for free in Chicago? I'm not knocking Anthony for his decisions, but you guys act as if he was not going to able to feed his children by signing with Chicago 

And some silly dude tried to say this guy isn't better then Monta and Klay.
mean.gif
dudes are smoking dope
There are a handful of them saying Harden isn't elite as well

2nd in points by.1 2nd in the west with Dwight Tjones and Bev out for a lot of games yet no chance for an MVPl 
The harden hate is real, its between him & steph, everybody else is in the rear view
Again, was he planning to play for free in Chicago? I'm not knocking Anthony for his decisions, but you guys act as if he was not going to able to feed his children by signing with Chicago 

D rose health was & still is a huge risk for the next 4-5 yrs

I dont think you can ditch b-more if you have it tatted on you

That going home bs was for promotion plus it was semi true since he lived there until he was 7

Golden state in chi town tonite. I believe we are witnessing curry's mvp season. Bruh has only just begun (to cook)

Sixers getting win number 2 today?

And Blake v AD tonight. Looking forward to that.

It was sad watching the Pelicans the other night against the Warriors. So God awful. It felt like no matter what Davis did they were still going to lose by 20

Clippers surging, they seem poised to make a move towards the top of the standings. Their upcoming schedule isn't looking too difficult 

They're moving the ball, Blake is playing like a #1 option, defense nice... they need to make this move now

Last edited:

Yea, because playing for free is the only way to turn down a **** ton of money? A difference of 40-50 million is too much for any smart business guy to turn down. His earning potential is at its peak right now in regards to basketball, why lose out on money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom