The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anentkgnksmogmpo looks so fluid 
pimp.gif
 Bari 
pimp.gif

CP3 with his two worst games of the season. Law of averages 
frown.gif

Glad Conley is doing well. Was always a fan of his since Ohio St. remember when folks were getting ready to label him a bust early in his career.

Glad Conley is doing well. Was always a fan of his since Ohio St. remember when folks were getting ready to label him a bust early in his career.

Fam I remember when he was absolutely terrible. Like Brandon Knight in the beginning. Then one day, these guys woke up and became legit. Pretty wild watching the growth of some players and the regression of others.

Jody Meeks back bruh bruh, Pistons Playoff bound. They are about to create one of the greatest comebacks in history. Jody the x-factor ya dig

Fam I remember when he was absolutely terrible. Like Brandon Knight in the beginning. Then one day, these guys woke up and became legit. Pretty wild watching the growth of some players and the regression of others.
It's pretty cool/sad. Hopefully these Pistons win out and make the playoffs :pimp:

Mitch McGary and Grant Jerrett recalled from the D-League. Expected to be with the Thunder for Sunday's game vs Phoenix.
— Anthony Slater (@anthonyVslater) December 13, 2014
During this recent five-game win streak, the Thunder has outscored opponents 105-50 in fastbreak points.
— Anthony Slater (@anthonyVslater) December 13, 2014
OKC/Suns matchup tomorrow is going to be like 130-125. Fast breaking all over the place.

Random question, why haven't the Sixers gone after Wesley Johnson? I mean they're trying to lose as much as possible right??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom