The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge fan of Kobe but I don't see how any player would legitimately want to play with Kobe 
laugh.gif

Guy who's going to takes a ton of shots.. Is now a liability on defense.. And is going to b******* at you on top of that

Then you got his body breaking down so you got the injuries every year

Then you got that albatross of a contract that will restrict the players we can bring in with me

Yup, where do I sign up for that

Overrated chucker risking his body to top Mike's scoring because he is getting no more chips. It was clear as day from tip of season dude was gunning for that scoring title by any means necessary [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Overrated chucker risking his body to top Mike's scoring because he is getting no more chips. It was clear as day from tip of season dude was gunning for that scoring title by any means necessary [emoji]128514[/emoji]
You mean gunning to pass Jordan?

There isn't a scoring title in sight for Kobe in the next 2 years. 

Guy who's going to takes a ton of shots.. Is now a liability on defense.. And is going to b******* at you on top of that

Then you got his body breaking down so you got the injuries every year

Then you got that albatross of a contract that will restrict the players we can bring in with me

Yup, where do I sign up for that
I mean LA looks some awesome(the city), but idk if I'd want to play with Kobe. It would be different if it was a healthy still good Kobe(somebody like him would be great to keep you motivated to be better than his trash talking self)

You go to the Los Angeles Lakers to push yourself to get better and learn from a champion

There's only like 5 places in the NBA where you can really learn a champion superstar

Isnt Earl Clark out the NBA currently?

I think he could still be in the NBA if he had re-signed with the Lakers

Sometimes I think its better for borderline players to attach themselves to superstars especially in big markets

Last edited:
I think that only happens, the *****ing and **** talking to players weaker than him. If he had some one comparable to himself he wouldn't be like that. I dont think he would've gone at melo or bron if we got either of them. Wack players don't seem to try as hard, the best usually put the work in which is what he respects the most. Well maybe he would've gone at melo..:nerd:..lol jk.

But yea, Dwight didn't try hard, so kobe bit his head off.

with that said...CP0 is back with a vengeance. He must read NT and didn't want to let you guys down. Saw you saying he was making history. He's like nah bruh

No defense at all. Mostly due to effort. Doesn't pass. Takes bad, inefficient shots at high volumes. Doesn't do the little things. Shows up his teammates. Definitely a winner though.

Last edited:
I'd hoop with Kobe all day. I'm not soft doh. I'd learn everything from him. And his **** talking would only fuel me. Over time I'd destroy him on the practice court and he'd learn to respect me. And we'd probably end up being besties and playing COD and eatting cheetos all day. pawz

Congratz JJ 
nthat.gif

"It's something I promised my mom I would do after I decided to make my dream become a reality, and I'm very, very thankful that she pushed me to stick with it."

"I definitely just have to give a lot of thanks to my parents," Jack said. "They're the ones who had my back when there were days and moments when I really wanted to enjoy my summer. They pushed me to keep up with it and stay the course as much as possible and I'm glad they did."

Man I just ran into Noah Vonleh while I was **** faced walking back to our hotel but he wouldn't admit it was him...said his name was Trayvon and asked what we were getting into tonight :lol:

View media item 1304358

Congratz JJ :nthat:

"It's something I promised my mom I would do after I decided to make my dream become a reality, and I'm very, very thankful that she pushed me to stick with it."

"I definitely just have to give a lot of thanks to my parents," Jack said. "They're the ones who had my back when there were days and moments when I really wanted to enjoy my summer. They pushed me to keep up with it and stay the course as much as possible and I'm glad they did."

Damn...reminds me of Vince....damn he should've just gone to the game :frown:.

You're soft if you don't want to play with Kobe. The guy is a winner.

Going on 5 yrs since he won anything

Kobe Was a winner

Now hes a 3rd option thats playing like an inefficient 1st option but getting a pass because of what he used to do

I think he actually has it in him to be a 1st option still. (Not 2009-10 Kobe, but certainly a good 1st Option)

But under the right circumstance.

This offense and this team isn't that circumstance.

And I wouldn't go so far to say he's now a 3rd option. Based on Hollinger's explanation of PER, Kobe's 19.41 would qualify him as a Solid Second Option. Not a perfect science by any means, but 25/5/5 and 19 PER is still very good despite poor shooting %, and we can go through 7,8,9 different reasons why he's missing an extra shot a game. And yes, his fault for shooting 38.7% from the field, but there's some legitimate reasons as well.

The one question I ask: If just Pau Gasol at his age and where he is at in his career back... Do you think Kobe would be better off on the offensive side having someone that can help shoulder the load in a different way? I certainly think it wouldn't hurt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom