The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Right now I take dame but I have a feeling that later towards this season I will have to put drose back in there.

Lol pistons have 4 wins. But hey, cousins out so it's a justifiable loss for the kings.
It's crazy what the drop off is without Cousins.

The entire dynamic of the team takes a nose dive with Rudy Gay as your #1 option rather than Cousins :lol:

not sure if you are mocking us for blaming losses on Cousins being out

:nerd:

Last edited:
Question to those that say GS is a contender, what was your thoughts on the Blazers last year at about this time? They were 19-3 in their first 22 games. Had a similar schedule as well.

Don't remember all this chest beating for them at all this early.

Eerily similar with the unexpected progression from Dame and LMA with Curry and Klay.

Maybe because last year's Blazers hovered around league average defensively all season long, not #1 in the league.

@kevinarnovitz: On Kobe's practice eruption from survey of 6 players (1) Kobe being Kobe (2) In front of open media, "a d**k move." (3) Can hurt young guys.

I know about the history of signing players with the city of LA and then brand that the Lakers are... but the Dwight situation (effects started to show up in spurts last summer) compounded with this (which I think is actually a bigger deal than it's being made out to be), the Lakers are going to have a hangover that could last until Kobe is gone.

I didn't believe it at first, but I'm starting to side with that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom