The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

I strongly disagree. Lebron would be Black Larry Birdin' everyone who wanted it.
I think more like Magic Johnson, as LeBron isn't a quarter of the shooter Bird was. But yeah, he would be fine IMO, more like a big point guard distributing perhaps not as effective scorer but logically I think he'd adjust to the style of play. 

Its hard for me to watch ball games on DVR or playback unless they are throwbacks.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...-lebron-would-not-be-as-successful-in-his-era

[h1]Michael Jordan says LeBron would not be as successful in his era[/h1]

Word? I just avoid all updates, so its like a regular game. And I can fast forward through commercials and halftime. I love it.

:lol same here, even though it's pretty hard with everybody with their phones possibly spoiling things

Why the hell you bring up an article from last year though?
For the same reason people would debate Magic/Bird in 2014 even thought they played 20+ years ago.

If the time of the article bugs you, don't read it homie.

Last edited:
good one Kendrick

making light of Cousins sickness 
mean.gif

Kendrick Perkins on Rudy Gay's clown comment: "I'd rather be a clown than a virus."
— Darnell Mayberry (@DarnellMayberry) December 14, 2014

Wizards about to tip off. Looking for their 6 strait win vs the WEST to improve to 6-1. Best of any East team.

good one Kendrick

making light of Cousins sickness :{

[QUOTE url="[MEDIA=twitter]544263100749185024[/MEDIA]"]
Kendrick Perkins on Rudy Gay's clown comment: "I'd rather be a clown than a virus."
— Darnell Mayberry (@DarnellMayberry)

December 14, 2014
[/quote]

:rollin

I'm guessing he was gonna call Rudy a team cancer, then picked a more PC way of saying it... that ended up being a shot at Cousins.

Cliffs: Kendrick's a tool even when he's not trying

lawddd I wish Kendrick would've said, 'I'm a clown huh? Tell Rudy come see me with the hands then, we'll see who finishes with the red nose'

Luckily for Rudy Kendrick can't take a shot at his last name or else his career would be over. Just too many jokes to be had there.

If the Lakers win today, they'll have went 7-7 after starting off the season 1-9.

I say that to say, unless they make some trades, they will be closer to 10 in the lottery than in the top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom