The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clippers supporting cast around Blake and Chris just scream inconsistent.

Matt barnes has been just attrocious this year. Im surprised doc has stuck with him this long.

And the gsw hate is string in here lol

Clippers supporting cast around Blake and Chris just scream inconsistent.

Matt barnes has been just attrocious this year. Im surprised doc has stuck with him this long.

Does Bullock get any burn at SF?

The Clippers need to get someone at that position that can defend. But it looks like Crawford is the only option.

Actually Barnes is playing relatively well so far this season. It's the bench (and GM Doc) that have been the problem.

Last edited:
Hell yea....thought CDR would flourish out there but he's not playing anywhere close to how he was for us last year

CDR's been injured for the last few weeks. He just game back against Washington. I'm hoping maybe his play picks up now:

By the way, last night was the first full game I've seen Greek Freak play. I'm joining the club that's all in on him. He's special. I don't like the KD comparison though, aside from body type. Giannis seems more of a playmaker than a scorer like Durant.

roll.gif

Rudy Gay calls Kendrick Perkins a clown: 'He might as well play with his face painted'
— CBS Sports NBA (@CBSSportsNBA) December 14, 2014
roll.gif

roll.gif

Rudy better hush before he get's the paws put on him.

or Sat down

BmER6l9IMAAAptk.png

Last edited:
Kendall had some nice dimes last night :hat

Who got hurt/benched for him to start playing? He was the only one not seeing minutes when the season started

I diasgree. Yea he is steady on defense lime always but his 3 point shooting has been way down this year

You can disagree all you want, but he is shooting 39% from 3 this season on 4 att per game.

Last two seasons, he's shot 34%.

Last edited:

I strongly disagree. Lebron would be Black Larry Birdin' everyone who wanted it.
They bring up hand checking, with LEbron's size and speed, he'd be hand checking too...

Lebron guarding MJ would be intense. The best defender MJ faced was Gary {  tho hes one of the greatest defensive PGs, hes not Lebron sized).

You mean gunning to pass Jordan?
There isn't a scoring title in sight for Kobe in the next 2 years. 

Yes to pass up Mike but the way he has been chucking (prob averaging around 26 shots per gm smh) he will prob have the highest ppg this season.

Its hard for me to watch ball games on DVR or playback unless they are throwbacks.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...-lebron-would-not-be-as-successful-in-his-era

[h1]Michael Jordan says LeBron would not be as successful in his era[/h1]

Word? I just avoid all updates, so its like a regular game. And I can fast forward through commercials and halftime. I love it.

Lebron wouldn't be that effective, plus he's soft as hell. Soft ****** dont prosper with real ******. Charles Oakley would've laid dude out day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom