The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jabari Parker is shooting remarkably well from the field.

Interestingly enough, he turns down ALOT of 3's. I don't think he's taken a 3 in like 6 games.

Can't wait to see what type of player he'll be when he gets to the line more and takes 3's. Dude is going to be scary. Love how he takes it strong to the rack

Clippers lost again last night huh?

Btw good call on that streak endin the other night :lol:

Our bench is playing like trash. They blow a double-digit lead almost every game. I think Blake and CP were worn out from having to bail the bench out all the time and that's part of the reason they both underperformed on the trip.

Our bench is playing like trash. They blow a double-digit lead almost every game. I think Blake and CP were worn out from having to bail the bench out all the time and that's part of the reason they both underperformed on the trip.

This bench has been awful man even before the 9 game win streak started I was calling them out on it. So many people underperforming severely. Farmar, Big Baby, both awful. Spencer is hurt now, CDR is back but he's been awful, Hedo has been okay but you can't really depend on him to carry the bench.

It's literally Jamal has a great night or the bench will inevitably give up a lead. Every single game we lose ground with them in the game.

On the bright side, Matt Barnes is playing like he did during the 2nd half of last season. We can live with him at the 3 if he continues to be this good.

This bench has been awful man even before the 9 game win streak started I was calling them out on it. So many people underperforming severely. Farmar, Big Baby, both awful. Spencer is hurt now, CDR is back but he's been awful, Hedo has been okay but you can't really depend on him to carry the bench.

It's literally Jamal has a great night or the bench will inevitably give up a lead. Every single game we lose ground with them in the game.

On the bright side, Matt Barnes is playing like he did during the 2nd half of last season. We can live with him at the 3 if he continues to be this good.

Barnes mashing on Giannis last night was maybe the most surprising moment of the whole NBA season so far

Interestingly enough, he turns down ALOT of 3's. I don't think he's taken a 3 in like 6 games.

Can't wait to see what type of player he'll be when he gets to the line more and takes 3's. Dude is going to be scary. Love how he takes it strong to the rack
Alphabet turns down a lot of threes too, but you when you can to the rim with one dribbl like him I probably would too. :lol:

roll.gif

Rudy Gay calls Kendrick Perkins a clown: 'He might as well play with his face painted'
— CBS Sports NBA (@CBSSportsNBA) December 14, 2014

Last edited:
Easily.

Along with Brandon Knight SIGNIFICANTLY outplaying Chris Paul in an NBA game.

Fixed. But in all seriousness, Knight is good and I think he's in a great situation with the Bucks. Doesn't have to be a number 1 or 2, but can just quietly do his business and be efficient. Kind of like Connelly in Memphis.

Fixed. But in all seriousness, Knight is good and I think he's in a great situation with the Bucks. Doesn't have to be a number 1 or 2, but can just quietly do his business and be efficient. Kind of like Connelly in Memphis.

I mean he was obviously talented but I never saw him becoming what he is, you're right, great situation.

Alphabet turns down a lot of threes too, but you when you can to the rim with one dribbl like him I probably would too. :lol:

He is attacking like CRAZY! And he's put on some weight too. :smokin my fantasy squad is flourishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom