The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Dwight Howard be healthy for a full playoff run? In terms of can his body hold up?

Last edited:
I think Dwight will be healthy. It's really all on how Harden plays come playoff time.

Dwight always comes thru during the playoffs.

He played well last year, obviously in 2009... I just mean from a durability standpoint.

Regular season games played, season-by-season:

2004-05: 82
2005-06: 82
2006-07: 82
2007-08: 82
2008-09: 79
2009-10: 82

(first six seasons in the NBA... only three games missed, crazy)

2010-11: 78
2011-12: 54
2012-13: 76
2013-14: 71
2014-15: 11 (of 23 possible)

mark jackson gonna get that kings/cavs job if he wants it.

kings ownership/mgmt doing too much. malone was turning it around, the kids enjoyed playing for him. they thought they were gonna turn it around like the w's, but they need to realize they gotta take some small steps first

wouldnt mind having malone as an assistant on the w's, just to troll

Last edited:
Its Mark Jackson's or George Karl's job if they wanted it.

Vivek reminds me of Dolan. He wants to be involved in the basketball decisions so much that he's gonna run the team to the ground. These type of owners need to just sign the checks and take a seat back.

Last edited:
I was looking forward to the Kings trading for Josh Smith with Mike Malone as the coach. Play J Smoove at his natural position and give him a fresh start.

Gay / Smith / Cousins frontline would cause havoc against a lot of teams. They probably could have got him for a pretty cheap price considering he's playing bad in Detroit.

Will Dwight Howard be healthy for a full playoff run? In terms of can his body hold up?

I think Dwight will be healthy. It's really all on how Harden plays come playoff time.

Dwight always comes thru during the playoffs.

The rockets made an effort to rest him at the end of last season, not rush him back from injury this season. He'll be well rested come playoff time.

You can always give Dwight the random game off against bottom feeders and let the other big men like D-Mo and them get some clock. Will go along with them learning as well.

chill bruhs with this shabazz praise. somebody got to put up pts on a bad team

when filling out a team, do you hire coach or gm first? didnt kings give malone the job before they got mgmt settled?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom