The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooks letting lamb force up shots while pj3 glued to the bench :smh:
Two different positions man.
This is going to continue. I'd take Lamb> P.Jones just because of that. The SG position affects OKC a whole lot less.

I mean I happy either is getting burn.. But lamb was clearly forcing it when he was in with the 2nd unit..

Like he had the baseline wide open when he shot an off balanced 3

Roberson's hustle works between westbrook and kd.. And then at the 3 with Russ/reggie or whenever morrow is on the floor

But we know lamb is 4th guard off the bench.. And if we can find time for him.. We can find mins for pj3 at the 3 and 4 spots.. Especially until mcgary is up to speed

Last edited:

I'm being srs.

Kings are god awful.
Damb
laugh.gif
i'm with him.  I'm done this year. totally ran out of give a *****.

incompetent owner went and pissed all over a team that was making strides.

LA Live, tons of new restaurants and bars just moved here in July so I'm still exploring. There's a lot to do though.

Thinking about moving into a loft there in a year or so. Really looking forward to it, since i'm already over there so much anyway with the job and everything.

it's cool to go once in a while, but everything is expensive as hell.

but that mexican restaurant next to staples has the bombest guacamole.

Last edited:

I'm being srs.

Kings are god awful.
i'm with him.  I'm done this year. totally ran out of give a *****.
Don't give up yall.

That's wack.

Atleast let Cousins come back first.
nah i give up. Owner wants to bring in Mullin or Del Negro as coach when George Karl is right there for the taking (and when we had a coach who had changed the culture and had the team overachieving.  He wants to instill a bunch of ******* gimmicks like 4 on 5 defense and an uptempo exciting style of play. When the best player on the team is a ******* 6'11 270lb Center who dominates the paint in the half-court offense.

guy is a moron who thinks he knows more than anyone else because he got wealthy in Silicon Valley and coached his 12yo daughters bball team to a title by being a complete ******* and running a full court press in a little girls basketball league. So now he thinks he can revolutionize the game of basketball

george-costanza-gives-up.gif

srs question, what's good in dt la?

closest i ever get is staples and usc
LA Live, tons of new restaurants and bars just moved here in July so I'm still exploring. There's a lot to do though.
i always considered LA live the outskirts of downtown (but im not from there so what do i know)

is there anything to do where most of the highrises are? 

usually when i visit i stay in santa monica 

srs question, what's good in dt la?

closest i ever get is staples and usc

i always considered LA live the outskirts of downtown (but im not from there so what do i know)

is there anything to do where most of the highrises are? 

usually when i visit i stay in santa monica 

Plenty to do. Rooftop bars/lounges.

Plenty of spots to hit up for happy hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom